Gta 3

Discussion in 'Video and Computer Games' started by Super Hamatachi redded, Aug 9, 2002.

1. The best game in the U.S. Whoever made this game is truely genius.

2. nobody played the game yet?? you guys don't know what the real game is all about

3. AndrewGK

AndrewGK New Member

Apr 12, 1999
    Dublin, Ohio, USA
    I have played the game too.

Simply the best game ever played, and for one reason only.

You do not have to do anything you don't want to do. You just want to drive around and cause mayhem and destruction? You can!

WAR Ordering up a tank and visiting the mafia in Portland ;)

4. the best part of the game, and because of that even though it's been 2 weeks since i bought the game, i still can't get out of portland yet. missions are not important for me.

5. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just started playing the game last week and it is awesome. I haven't gotten that far into the missions yet though, I'm only up to the car race.

6. is the car race part of your mission?? I went to staunton island without finishing the car race. i went to the college campus and found a firebomb so i threw at students and profs. Burnt 6 of them. A Police man punched me from behind so I blasted his head with sniper rifle. 2 cop cars dived into the campus so i shot them with shotgun and cooked both of them well-done. i heard a sound of helicopter coming so i got out on the street and looked above. the noisy fly started shooing at me so I spanked it with bazooka. now FBI was in charge and it was way too much for me to hundle all of them so i stole the fed's car and run away. on the way some colombian or jamaican mafias was shooting at me so i run over them as much as i could. on one of the street in downtown feds were making barricade so i tried to penetrate it but my car started spinning and turned over so i got out of the car before it exploded but soon i was hit by their car and when i stood up they shot me to death.

7. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    I beat the game already, nothing that special once you finish the game. But I only played $35 for it and it runs pretty on my machine.

I could have spend the money on a better computer game, but it you only have a PS2, then maybe you should get it.

8. PassionOfTheFoot

Feb 12, 2002
    Incheon, South Korea
    Club:
    Seattle Sounders
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

10. i wanna get one for ps2. pc version gets sluggish so often. it's really annoying when running away from cops in slow motion

11. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I love putting on the "limbs" code. For those of you who have never tried it, do it. It just adds to the gore.

12. timmy409

timmy409 Red Card

Apr 3, 2002
    Georgia
    code please i'm to lazy to look it up

13. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Here ya go. Enjoy:
    Gory Game
    Square, L1, Circle, Down, L1, R1, Triangle, Right, L1, X.

14. Spartak

Spartak Member

Nov 6, 1999
    Philly
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The one thing I don't like about GTA 3 is you can't kill certain people. Case in point, I'm up to the part where I get the rifle from 8-ball. I want to test it out so I shoot 8-ball's head off, he's dead right? Well, I knock on 8-balls' door and he is there to answer it, he even has his head back. And better yet he has forgotten that I just shot him 5 seconds ago.

15. PS2 version sucks. the angle you can shoot is very limited. you can't break people into pieces with explosion. the graphics seem to be worse than pc version. controling sucks.
    if only PC verison didn't have that stupid slow motion problem....

16. i sniped him 4 times.

17. AndrewGK

AndrewGK New Member

Apr 12, 1999
    Dublin, Ohio, USA

18. when should i enter this? anytime during the game??

19. topcow

topcow New Member

Nov 23, 2000
    New York
    I beat the game, I finished almost all the phone missions except one, I got all the cars for both garages, and I'm working on the taxi missions.

If anyone knows how to get to the cedar ridge observatory in shoreside Vale, please tell me, I been trying for it the entire game, it's go to be the hardest thing.

20. AndrewGK

AndrewGK New Member

Apr 12, 1999
    Dublin, Ohio, USA
    I know for a fact that there is NO way to get to the observatory. I have tried myself. Apparently you can't even get there by dodo. :(

By the way, what is the farthest (in feet) anyone has jumped in the game? I have jumped 283 feet off the jump in Shoreside Vale (the jump where you land on the street heading over the bridge to where your garage is).

21. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, at any point during the game. I forgot whether or not you hear that little chime whenever you enter a code so I guess the only way to find out is to blow someone up and see if their limbs fly all over the place.

22. thanks! it worked!!

23. can anyone tell me how to fly the small plane??? i don't wanna follow the path the wright brothers went, i just wanna make the goddamn thing fly. it flies at most 5 sec.

24. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It doesn't fly, just glides for a few secs. The thing doesn't have wings dude! Believe me, I've tried to fly that thing tons of times, you're just gonna eitehr end up in the water or just come crashing back down.

25. you won't last long against fbi on street. their cars are pretty fast and strong. they hit, you fly. i found stealing tanks is easier than stealing fbi cars. BTW i really love driving tanks and crashing everything in the way.