Group D Photo Galary (Part 3)

Discussion in 'FIFA and Tournaments' started by Persian_Prince, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRonaldo_07

CRonaldo_07 New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    PSHHH

Pauleta, leading scrorer in France the past 5 seasons, MVP twice, once over Ronaldinho, leading the league in scoring YET AGAIN could put one past you...

maybe like this??:

[​IMG]

2. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm guessing you forgot about the 2-1 debacle. Sure it was just a friendly and I don't put much stock in those either...but, c'mon!

Things will only be worse this time. It's okay, though. I admire you dipshits for being bocones and it will make it all even more sweet when you have to show your face on BigSoccer again.:D

3. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Damn! That was a golazo!

4. CRonaldo_07

CRonaldo_07 New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    your defence is your weakest part of your team....I dont even have to say anything more after that..

but i will because i jsuyt came back from soccer and im tired and i want to post b4 i sleep and dream of gracing the beaches of portugal once again like last summer with gorgeous topless women:D

I already posted how the iran portugal game will be in ur world cup thread in irans forum..

But..meh

in a nutshell we will control so much of the ball that your dangeorus player karimi wont see much of it, hence he wont be thateffective..

our midfield which gave portugal 60% possesion against the only two other teams with talent comparible to ours in midifeld, spain and holland...and 70% possesion vs england will tire out your hard working defence..and then we will capitalize..

its always the same story.

Unless your a country called Greece whcih parks a bus in front of goal and then scores on free kicks near the end of games:mad:

5. CRonaldo_07

CRonaldo_07 New Member

Jun 15, 2004
    Look at this goal he scored on the weekend in the cup semi finals in france...he played injured:eek:

http://www.dailymotion.com/tag/coupe/video/128299

BTW i saw franco play for villareal today and he looked good, i dont know..the iranians seem very confident and i woudnt be suprised if they defeat one, or both of us, but if mexico and portugal come to play like they can, i woudnt bet on it.

borgetti is finally getting some looks at bolton, and he seems good as well, him and our 19 year old vaz te work well together:D

6. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    I'm definitely glad to see Borghetti finally getting some playing time. He's delivered in his other appearances in UEFA and others, just not in the premier. I haven't seen much of his playing there, so I've had to rely on the news and clips. He can definitely deliver when he's got the service, but not a great all around player. Vaz Te, I've heard is doing pretty damn good. That other goal you just posted, is also very impressive. If our game means anything, when it's played...I'm sure it will be a hell of a game.

[​IMG]

7. NachoNation

NachoNation Member+

Jun 19, 2005
    GOAT Puzzle
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  8. chololo

chololo Member

Jan 7, 2006
    san bernardino
    thats what im saying iranian defence is not that good or not good at all what mexico does first is shut down an opponents midfield with their defence which is great the best ive ever seen in a mexico nt

the only player in iran that can get through is karimi the guy has amazing dribbling but where is the rest of the team going to be thats what happend to ronaldinho in the confeds cup he was their and made his presence known but adriano was no where to be found kaka was lost and plus iran coach thinks he can beat us by watching a stupid friendly where players are still trying out he should be fired

9. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006
    Yes but remember, Pauleta does'nt score this kind of goals in the NT. It's only in PSG.

10. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Franco played well in the second half, he improved his game alot.

Borgetti is in good form too, in case anyone missed the goal. Is Vaz Te going to the WC too?
    http://www.zippyvideos.com/7375863844894246/borgetti_v_charlton/

11. Ali_reza

Ali_reza Member

Mar 1, 2006
    LOL Franco missesd to clear chances to score. I do'nt know how he missed ??

He did'nt play bad though.

12. NitroGuy

NitroGuy New Member

Oct 30, 2005
    North America
    = Mexico Training...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. NitroGuy

NitroGuy New Member

Oct 30, 2005
    North America
    == Iran Better Watch out== KIKIN is coming to Get YOU......

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Shahryar

Shahryar New Member

Jan 18, 2000
    USA
    Looks like you are a little too late, as you were already dreaming about the gorgeous topless women, and the outcome of the game against Iran, when writing this post ;)

15. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    [​IMG]

Question:

Does mexico always use two goalies?

16. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Yeah. :)

:rolleyes: On account of being masters of the universe. hellooooo.

17. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  18. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Ok . This is an honest question.

Why is #13 here so freakishly small?

He looks like a leprechaun next ot karimi. :D

[​IMG]

19. Mani

Mani BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 1, 2004
    Club:
    Perspolis
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    #13 is Hosein Kaebi whose height is 174 cm ~ 5.8 ft, he looks small in that picture because all the Iranian players are too big. You will see what I am talking about on June 11th when the entire Mexican team are going to look like a bunch of leprechauns playing Iran. ;)

20. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    is that so. :)

bullshit iranian.

[​IMG]

He is actually the same size as karimi.

21. terrible15

terrible15 Big Soccer Hall of Fame

Jan 16, 2006
    long beach, ca
    Why is Karimi trying to grab the leprechaun's balls...

22. Piedraias

Piedraias Member+

Feb 27, 2005
    Califas
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
  23. Ferdosi

Ferdosi Member

Oct 6, 2004
    Universe of idiots?!
    hahahahahahahahaha
    Typical dumb respond, fkn idiot.

24. Otaku

Otaku Member+

Dec 9, 2003
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

Yes he missed some, but what about the clear chances Forlan, and Riquelme missed? Also forgot the great saves Kahn made, and the penalty...... I guess you forgot that part.

25. | Mr. Universe |

| Mr. Universe | BigSoccer Yellow Card

Aug 29, 2005
    Pudding Island
    LOL I gotta admit thats pretty funny.