Gringo's Wall of Shame: Get used to it Gringos VOL. XI

Discussion in 'Mexico National Team' started by sidspaceman, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Rafael Hernandez

Rafael Hernandez Moderator
    Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I saw a Dominican Republic game in that tournament. They were crap. They beat Antigua and Barbuda but mostly because they went down a man (and then 2). Mexico would have beaten them easily.

Ron Mexico and Blue_Demon repped this.
  2. ipaman

ipaman Member+

Apr 5, 2004
    HOUSTON, TX
    Dude wants us to put respect on DR name, you know cause they are futbol powerhouse.

3. beat junky

beat junky Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    CA
    Lulz mr. cubavision strikes again.

4. Overachiever

Overachiever Member+

Nov 18, 2009
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    He consistently delivers

5. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

6. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Lolololololololol

7. DGreat

DGreat Moderator
    Staff Member

CD Guadalajara
    Mexico
    Oct 5, 2007
    El Ombligo
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Don't lol and not rep smh

8. thedragonrik58

thedragonrik58 Member+

Los Angeles Football Club
    Mexico
    Jul 5, 2011
    Palmdale
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    My bad lol

Don Boppero 3000 and DGreat repped this.
  9. GrandeSoccer

GrandeSoccer Member+

Jun 20, 2010
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Reminds me of "Michael Bradley was Zidane-esque" I'll never forget that shit from one of them after the Nigeria friendly before the 2014 WC lol

10. I'm sure he was referring to the baldness... because at no moment in his life has Bradley resembled Zidane.

11. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    If anybody wants a laugh in terms of politics, they should go to the Crew Politic Forum to see their Trump lover mod and his excuses. I mean it's the least surprising that he's a mod in the crew forum but it's funny how the guy tries to argue for his stuff but pretending nobody notices it like his "what was racist about Trump making fun of Warren" and his now defending of Steve King,

https://www.bigsoccer.com/threads/crew-national-politics-thread.2000552/page-282

Blue_Demon, Saldgotti1991 and Unak78 repped this.
  12. Unak78

Unak78 BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 17, 2007
    PSG & Enyimba FC
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    Hey, FIFA's thinking of allowing bats to be used on the pitch, reducing the size of the ball, changing the shape of the pitch to resemble a diamond, adding bases and giving footballers mitts and letting them use their hands so....

13. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    RalleeMonkey proving it's always the same dolts.

14. ...In my defense

Feb 11, 2006
    That dude was always jawing about the US being dominant and slowly quieted down as their wins vs Mexico dried up.

Americans are a lot of things but humble they are not. One would think after the embarrassment of missing out on last year's World Cup and the premature christening of Christian Pulisic, they would be somewhat centered when it came to projecting future success.

As far as Tyler Adams goes. I think he's a heck of a player and have gotten a chance to see him up close over the last year vs Chivas in the CONCAChampions and vs Mexico in Nashville back in September. Adams scored the game winning goal towards the end of the game and generally looked lively but Gerardo Arteaga caused him a good amount of trouble so while I think Adams is a player that is on the rise for the US, I'm fairly comfortable with some of the young guys Mexico is grooming that will battle it out with those young US players for the next decade.

Despite the fact that the US has a terrible record in official games vs Mexico over the past ten years, I'm not delusional enough to believe that would be something that would continue on for another decade or more.

Serg33, Majin, Adrian559 and 10 others repped this.
  15. Unak78

Unak78 BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 17, 2007
    PSG & Enyimba FC
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Nigeria
    So long as young American players are proactive enough to advance their careers on their own terms... Lord knows that there is a constituency here in the States that is against that and would have them stay in the MLS no matter what. MLS is starting to do better, though, about playing and developing young American players.

16. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    #6116 Rafael Hernandez, Mar 6, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2019
    Efrain Alvarez should choose to play for the USA because they play friendlies in Europe and apparently that better to be seen apparently.

Good thing there isn't something that will stop the opportunities to play so many friendlies.

17. Lukato

Lukato Member+

Sep 7, 2012
    Club:
    CDSC Cruz Azul
    I don't even rate the kid but MLS should push for him to play for Mexico that way they will actually get to sell him to Europe instead of having to give it away for free like they tend to do with american players.

18. *rey*

*rey* Member+

Feb 22, 2006
    Houston
    this was posted when the agg was 2-2 and Santos was owning possession and mostly playing in NY's half. minutes later Santos score 4 goals (2 of them golazos) in 9 minutes and advance over NY 6-2 in the agg.

Serg33, Regulus Tera, Otaku and 10 others repped this.
  19. beat junky

beat junky Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    CA
    :rolleyes:

20. Don Boppero 3000

Don Boppero 3000 DNALMQNLGLLMX!

Jan 15, 2001
    The Fullerton Hotel Chicago
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Yikes.

21. beat junky

beat junky Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    CA
    Lulz the butthurt is strong in this one.

Most mmls teams have as many foreigners starting as Liga MX teams.

22. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    If there was one team that people were talking about being full of Argentineans and the Argie team this season, it was Toluca and how Cristante had filled it up with Argentineans this season. There was NO difference between Toluca and the rest and yet Toluca is the "Mexican" team and the other are South American teams. GTFO. How pathetic even for Mr Univision.

23. Miguel Myers

Miguel Myers Member+

Dec 3, 2011
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    SKC started more foreigners than Monterrey did today

24. Rafael Hernandez

Staff Member

Mar 6, 2002
    I mean Tuca Ferretti, the guy who has been in Mexico since 1977, and who had most of his playing and ALL of his coaching career in Mexico, is now a "CONMEBOL coaching staff" but Toluca and their 4 CONMEBOL players who weren't in Mexico at the end of 2018 is the Mexican team. :rolleyes:

25. beat junky

beat junky Member+

Jul 4, 2007
    CA
    Holy crap this guy is serious.

Lulz at his conspiracy theories...I need to start following him he keeps delivering.

ShockMaster, SixKick, Lukato and 8 others repped this.