Greetings from the USA good luck to Germany and Iran in Qatar

Discussion in 'Introductions Board' started by NavyVet, Mar 3, 2022.

1. NavyVet

NavyVet Member

Bayern München
    Germany
    Mar 1, 2022
    Beverly Hills, CA, USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Greetings, I will give a bit of a background. I am a proud veteran of the United States Navy, Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom Afghanistan. My mom is from Munchen, so I grew up a Bayern fan. Myu dad was born in the Soviet Union and left to USA, when he was 17. Anyways I find it interesting that we have our respective national teams. Because of my familial background, I support Germany and team USA. However, sometimes by random chance, we become a fan of another team. When I was 16, and in Dubai for a minute, I got to meet the 98 Iranian National Football team.
    I go to the goalkeeper Abedzadeh(do not recognize him and I say, "Excuse me, is that Ali Daei?" Him, "Why yes, and that is Mehdi Madavakia etc." He added, "Would you want an introduction as a Bayern fan and meet him?" If he were a jerk, he would have said, "Do you know who I am, I am Abedzadeh get lost kid." BTW his SON is now the goalkeeper of the national team. Because of the kind gesture, the Iranian parleys signed jerseys, took pictures with me, as asn American veteran, I am a fan of the "team Melli." or national team of Iran. I was like their little blonde mascot. Anyways, I look forward to posting here, especially about Bayern Munchen and Die Mannschaft. Congrats to Iran- 1 10th of the budget of the Japanese Football Federation, KSA FF, and probably 1 5th the budget of Korea yet they are the first team to qualify out of Asia

Chesco United repped this.
  2. Lookingforglasses

Lookingforglasses New Member

Manchester United
    England
    Jul 27, 2022
    Thank you for your service!