Pre-match: Greece - Croatia, Qualifications for EURO 2012 - List of Croatian players

Discussion in 'Croatia' started by carmelino, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheEuroStick

TheEuroStick Member+

Aug 8, 2011
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Bosnia-Herzegovina

all this kid "carmelino" knows how to do is bias and post propaganda,

i do feel its fuc-ked up what happend to the croatian fans, it wasnt even the greeks who attacked them it was serbians, serbians were arrested

all the greek people who came to watch the game just came to support their nation like the croatians did, i do wish croatia would of won but it didnt happen like that

2. cromagnum

cromagnum Member+

Aug 13, 2007
    Ye Greece has had players who have played for real Madrid Barcelona Juve AC Milan Inter Milan lol. Oh sorry I meant Croatia has. Yes Croatia has and always will have more respect in football. Now troll away you Greek fagg.

3. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Serbs and Muslims from Bosnia and Herzegovina can't stand Croats. I don't think that we have problems with Greece. Croatian neighbors are bad people. For example Bosnian coach "Safet" never invites Croats, he wouldn't invite Zvjezdan Misimovic, but he doesn't have a choice.

Now Bosnian fans think that Croats and Serbs are working on violence so that Bosnia can't participate on EURO. This is propaganda, that exists on Bosnian thread. And you think that Croats hate you because you are Muslims. Absurd. You hate us since the war.

I am not writing any propaganda. It's a fact that every nation from Balkan Peninsula doesn't like their neighbors. It's a fact and if you think that this is cheap propaganda, you are living in the clouds than. That's why these nations have problems on stadiums. Croats lost a lot in Bosnia and Herzegovina, now it's visible who doesn't like someone. In Bosnia and Herzegovina exist only two official entities. When you come in Sarajevo you don't see nothing Croatian. Even though we are all equal. You are just trying to justify your people.
    You call Croatian club Zrnjski > Svinjski. You know who is Croatian family Zrinski? Noble family who fought against Ottoman Empire and of course that you hate this name and call him "Pig".

Have you seen the videos of Bosnian fans who declared that Bosnia and Herzegovina is Turkey, you are erasing two other Christian nations.

I can't wait to see what will happen in the match Zrinjski and Sarajevo I think. Because of these conflicts I started to watch what is happening in Bosnia and Herzegovina league. Before I never watched anything from Bosnia and Herzegovina. Because it's weak league and boring, these recent conflicts have interested me and I want to see why is this happening. Croats don't even watch your league, Croats from Bosnia and Herzegovina are trying to achieve their human rights, they don't have TV program on their own language. They have their language, Croatian, which you took also and change him a bit.:rolleyes:

Three matches in Bosnia and Herzegovina were interrupted, fans of Zeljeznicar putted their marks on the place where should Hajduk Split fans stand. This is also a fact. Hajduk Split fans wanted to remove these marks, signs and put their own marks. One sections is always for opponent team, but you waited us there to say that the whole stadium belongs to Sarajevo fans. Who are we? We should just stand there like idiots surrounded with Sarajevo banners. I call this propaganda. You just pretend to be victims in Bosnia and Herzegovina. many of you hate Croats and Serbs from the bottom of their hearts.

You think that Croats don't see this childish game. Hajduk fans will have all Zeljeznicar marks, banners, etc.? Why do you invite Croatian clubs if you hate them and call them Pigs, etc.? Fans of Zrinjski support also Hajduk Split or Dinamo Zagreb. You killed one of leaders of Zrinjski Mostar, just because he was Croat, Filip Šunjić in 2003 I think. This killing of Vedran Puljic happened many years after.

This fan of Sarajevo Vedran Puljic was half Croatian, half Muslim. This happened in Croatian city Siroki Brijeg, you attacked us there, you entered in people homes, even though they didn't had any connection with the match.

I don't understand why are you so violent. You started first by killing this Zrinjski fan in 2003. Every Croatian act of violence is just a reaction on these events. Croatian violence is always a consequence. I am not defending them, they can also be brutal, but in these Bosnian conflicts you started first, that's why fans of Zrinjski Mostar don't talk with media, because you write what you wish there, nothing objective. Bosnia and Herzegovina is a country without any bright future.:(

Zrinjski Mostar was banned for 42 years just because they had Croatian coat of arm and Croatian colors on their uniforms. Is this Bosnian democracy? I see many clubs in the world who have colors and coat of arms from their old countries and nobody bans them and nobody uses violence against them. Imagine how is to be Zrinjski fan? They couldn't support anyone for decades, you killed their fan leader, Croatian nation in Bosnia and Herzegovina is on level worse than minority status, they can't work in Bosnian cities, only in this small part of Croatian Herzegovina and several places in Bosnia, many Croats left Bosnia as refugees, ethnic cleansing and you are saying that Croats have their human rights? Just look Bosnian thread, almost every section has hatred against Croats and Serbs. Serbs left from this forum because they found unpleasant writings.:(

Many Muslims work in Croatian West Herzegovina as bricklayers. Croats invites you to work there. That's also a fact. Can Croats work in Sarajevo newspapers, TV, public companies? No!

4. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Zizis Vryzas played in Perugia, Torino, but not Juventus, the other Torino. As you see they all played in excellent clubs.:) Vryzas probably passed near Juventus stadium many times. He touched the hand of del Piero, Nedved, Trezeguet, Davids and many others in Serie A. Greece had two major successes on World Cups. They achieved 1994 - 24 place, last place, because back than played only 24 teams.:D

In 2010 Greece achieved 25 place. 32 teams played on this World Cup. Greece only visited this World Cup, to see safari's, Kalahari desert, lions, Thompson's gazelles and bushmen people. One Greek player played for South Africa: Koumantarakis. Nice achievement.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Koumantarakis

On EURO's, they achieved these results:

In 1980 Greece achieved 8 place. You probably ask yourself how many teams participated on this Euro? The correct answer is 8.:p

In 2004 Greece won their title in formation 7-3-0.

In 2008 Greece achieved 16 place, as title defenders it's funny to ask how come European Champions can be the last team, with three defeats and goal difference 1:5.:)

Really excellent results. Croatian third place from World Cup 1998, and two quarter finals on EURO's 1996, 2008 and huge Croatian football tradition during Yugoslavia, since 1930 year just can hide in front Greek magnificent results.

But it's not easy to achieve last place. Greece achieved this only three times.:)

efexor entered here as Croatian hater, without any respect to us. Croats never came on Greek thread to offend, I think that this victory against Croatia will be their greatest victory.:) Croats underrated Greece, but in healthy sports rivalry, we underrate everyone, so what.:) But we don't use violence on ethnic, religious or any other level, we will support our team, but after the match we would like to hang out with opponent fans, drinking beer, taking pictures, enjoying because we are pleasant people with a lot hospitality. Every tourist that came in Croatia had extraordinary moments. Croatian fans are considered one of the best fans in the world, they are well organized, people like us, except our neighbors, who want our territory, sea, islands, heritage, culture, Serbs even stole our unique horses and cattle and they couldn't feed them in Serbia, many of them died but some of them were dead, hungry. I saw on video, Croatian cow without eyes with cross and four letter C on their stomach, they did this with knife. She had blood from her eyes, horrible crime, just because he had Croatian owner in some farm.

This is our horse, does he look violent?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Croatian horses in Serbia, starved to death:

[​IMG]

Photos of Croatian horses in Croatia and Serbia, you could see the difference very easy:

http://www.google.hr/search?q=Lipic...ct=mode&cd=2&ved=0CBAQ_AUoAQ&biw=1152&bih=773

Situation in Serbia:

http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/hrvatskoj-iz-srbije-vraceni-lipicanci/361421.aspx

Google Translator:

Sixteen years after they were taken to Serbia after a long day of waiting today, Croatia is at the border crossing at Ilok finally returned to the Lipizzaner, reports HRT (Croatian Radio Television).

Horses in Serbia over Bosnia were taken in August 1991. with the stables in Lipik (Croatian city). Milan Komsovic (Serbian) took them who justified his action alleged rescue horses.

Croatia returned the horses at no charge, but Croatia will in turn seek to assist Serbia in the negotiations for accession to the EU?!?!?!

The return of the horses to Croatia, agreed in late August in Novi Sad, the Ministers of Agriculture of Serbia and Slobodan Milosavljevic and Croatian Petar Cobankovic and the owner of the stud Bukinac.

Serbian "humanity" and "care" for horses: http://m.dnevnik.hr/bin/mobile/index.php?article_id=24021

Google Translator:

Serbia: Lipizzaner Still Starve

Belgrade - based Association for the protection and animal rights "Freedom for Animals" said that the Lipizzaner horses at the stud "Bukinac" in Novi Sad and still in very bad condition, without veterinary supervision.
    The association notes that in late July, after a warning of the association, visit the Agriculture Minister Slobodan Milosavljevic (Serbian) stud "Bukinac" ended the official announcement of veterinary inspection that occasion the vets veterinary station Novi Sad perform clinical examination of about 70 horses for just two days and found that in good condition.

However, journalists were warned that have not been Milosavljevic shown starving Lipizzaner.

In its latest press association "Freedom for Animals" on Friday announced that the Austrian veterinarians association Vier Pfoten (four feet) 20 August during the visit of the same stud farm in Novi Sad Novi Naselje found that horse a "rib can be counted from a distance."

"They can clearly discern the pelvic bones, and some horses can hardly move, and if you lie down or fall, can no longer stand up or stand up with great difficulty. Since food was scattered in front of them just a little bit of old straw, which would have to be mat, not food" he writes in the latest statement of the association.

The statement said that during the visit of Minister Milosavljevic Todor Bukinac paddock, where they live lipizaner, presented a donation of 20 tons of food for these horses, but "that the food does not reach the Lipizzaner horses but Bukinac this food, feed their horses, separate from those from Lipik".

"Freedom for Animals" stated that the property "Bukinac" in the New settlement in Novi Sad has a total of 94 horses and noted that the 20 horses kept secret during the visit of Minister Milosavljevic. ("Croatian horses)

Veterinary Inspection did not identify how many horses were sold on the black market, although there is clear information that the horses are sold and offered for sale and that the notice of Committee for the succession of Serbia clearly see that they are owned by the municipality Pakrac. Therefore we seek an exemption veterinary inspections that have so far been in contact with the stud farm and the obligation Bukinac," the statement of the association.

If they don't like Croatian horses, imagine than how they love Croats? They feed Serbian horses and they starve Croatian horses, they hide them when someone comes to see the farm. I could find hundreds and thousands websites and video clips that prove pure hatred against Croats. Everyone can see this. The world is starting to realize who are Croatian neighbors.

Four countries have this horse specie tradition: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipizzan

Serbian "humanity" for Croatian horses in Serbian stables and farms, observe this pictures, website is Serbian, on Serbian language, horses lived as appreciated specie in Croatia, for many cultural manifestations, pictures say 1000 words:

http://www.sloboda-za-zivotinje.org/sr/foto-galerije.html?func=viewcategory&catid=17

Title is: Lipicaneri iz Novog Sada 2007, eng. Lipizzaner from Novi Sad in year 2007,(Novi Sad - Serbian second large city). 29 pictures on three pages.

5. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Serbian who took Croatian horses, observe his look, this is the picture of ordinary Serbs, dirty, unshaved, unwashed (special occasions for moments in front of the camera, imagine than how they look in daily edition)? Would you hug them, kiss them, shake their hands? You would probably consider this very wisely. First one brags with starved horses "Look at me how proud I am", he doesn't know anything about their cultivation and education so that they can visit international competitions. He can't cultivate himself. These horses are only for manifestations, balls, education, exhibitions, they are not working horses. Compare the difference between photos made in Croatia and these lower photos and from gallery. Big difference. Also observe how Croatian people are dressed for this photo session, observe this Serbian photo session.:) "Fashion Show Summer/Fall 2007". And when someone says that we are the same nation and that we belong together. Starved horses lose their tails because other horses are hungry and they eat each others tails. These horses are heritage of Austro-Hungarian civilization circle (Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Zagreb and Slovenian Ljubljana), not tribal circle of savages like (Belgrade, Novi Sad, Sarajevo, East Mostar, Trebinje, Nevesinje, Bijeljina, Niš, Kragujevac, Kikinda, Zrenjanin and Banja Luka). Visit these cities, the difference is enormous. Leave Croatia, Croats and their heritage alone. We don't need you, you need us, because you can't organize normal life with dignity. Propaganda is something that is a lie, truth is only truth, if you can't accept the truth, than you are propaganda lovers.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. carmelino

carmelino Red Card

Oct 23, 2010
    Europe
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

After incompetent Bilic, here comes an alcoholic Kranjcar.:) He has some great ideas: "I would play with two attackers with Niko from behind". I never doubted that he won't put his son in the main role. He was Croatian coach since 2004-2006. What can he offer? Nothing. His son Niko - fantasista. LOL.

Greek website: http://www.novasports.gr/Home.aspx?a_id=256

It's good, gives a lot of information, from alfa to omega.

7. BBBulldog

BBBulldog Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 25, 2004
    Dinamo Zagreb
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Croatia
    Thread closed due to flaming. Onto next match.