Gray Davis concession speech (humorous)

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by argentine soccer fan, Oct 10, 2003.

1. argentine soccer fan

Staff Member

Jan 18, 2001
    San Francisco Bay Area
    Club:
    CA Boca Juniors
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    By humorous I don't mean to imply that my attempt at humour is good. I know I am not as funny comedians like Mr. Franken. I just want you to know I am not being serious here.

But did you guys see the graceful gentleman at the podium Tuesday night, who started his speech with 'I am so grateful to all of you and to all the people of California'? Who was that nice man? I didn't know that Gray Davis had a non-evil twin.

Here is what Gray Davis really meant to say:

'First of all, why should I thank you, incompetent *#*#*#*#*#*#*#s. We lost because you people didn't try hard enough. I am going to make this short, because I am pissed as hell and I want to go get *#*#*#*#ed up. I want to forget this *#*#*#*#ing night and all you *#*#*#*#ing people. Where the *#*#*#*# are all the bigshots who campaign with me? They all abandoned me now and they can go to hell. Except Jesse here, the only true friend I got. The two of us are gonna get drunk tonight.

You all know how much I loved Sacramento. How much I love the power, the ability to yell at people, to make special interests kiss my ass. You all know how much I love to campaign, smear people, assasinate their character, and most of all raise money. Nothing like getting money from kiss-ass wealthy donors and then paying it back by giving favors and spreading around taxpayer's money. Damn it, I was good at what I did! I played the game the way it is played, and I duped the voters of California twice. It is my right to be the *#*#*#*#ing governor and this recall is *#*#*#*#, a right wing conspiracy. We all know that.

And now, it makes me puke to see the *#*#*#*#ing dupes adoring some mediocre B actor as if he was the *#*#*#*#ing second coming. After I gave them the best years of my life and dedicated myself to serve them, it feels to me like I was cheated on by an adulterous bitch. All *#*#*#*#ing Californians stuck a cold stealy knife in my back, and I'll never forget it.

I just called Mr. Schwarzennegger to congratulate him, and I swear, I still don't know how I managed to contain myself and not tell the mother *#*#*#*#ing bastard to go to *#*#*#*#ing hell. Someday I'm gonna destroy the *#*#*#*#er!

And lastly, I have a message for all the people of California. (raises his middle finger). *#*#*#*# you! Yea, *#*#*#*# you!!!!! This is how you all repay me after giving you all the best years of my life? I was a *#*#*#*#ing centrist, for christs sake. How could you *#*#*#*#ing recall me? I was always for the death penalty and right now I wish I could send you all to the *#*#*#*#ing electric chair.

Oh, and *#*#*#*#ing Sharon, I told you not to cry. I will kick your ass when I get home tonight. Come on Jesse, lets go get *#*#*#*#ed up.

Jesse? Where the hell did he go?

:D