Gooners In The Washington Dc Area

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by Connid, Aug 26, 2002.

1. Connid

Connid New Member

May 9, 2002
    Washington DC
    Interested in sharing email address/phone numbers? If so, contact me and I'll put a list together to share among us all. Objective is to get a critical mass together for games on telly, or other social events if enough people are interested.

2. Automater

Automater New Member

Aug 21, 2002
    New York City
    I am interested in getting a group together. Feel free to email me at mweppner7@hotmail.com

I was at the Lucky Bar for the West Ham game and it was a nice atmosphere, several gooners were there. I will be at the Capitol Lounge on Tuesday for the WBA replay at 7pm. My goal for the season is to watch as many games as possible so I am up for any get together which involves the Arse.

3. ljunberg19

ljunberg19 New Member

Aug 29, 2002
    Annapolis
    fellow gooner

I am also from the Washington DC area, Annapolis actually. I lived in London for awhile and happened to fall in love with the Gunners while living there. I never realized that there were bars in the area which broadcast games.

I'd love to meet up with some fellow Arsenal fans for games throughout the season...

4. Ian Lozada

Ian Lozada Member

May 29, 2001
    The Pick Four Pool
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  5. Dave Brother

Dave Brother New Member

Jun 10, 2001
    Alexandria
    Both the Lounge and Lucky Bar are great places to catch a Gooner match. Anyone in the area that has not been to either place MUST go! Great time great folks!