gooners @ gingers chicago saturday morn!

Discussion in 'Arsenal' started by runes777, Oct 1, 2003.

1. runes777

runes777 New Member

Oct 15, 2002
    chicago
    lets get to gingers bright and early saturday so we can show those mersey b*stards a thing or two!!!!

2. Detlef

Detlef Member

Jul 20, 2001
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Gary,
    I'll finally be able to buy you that pint...of orange juice! ;) I'm there bright and early with my seat at the bar!

3. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    WOW!

Ginger's is open at 6:30AM for the match! SWEEEEEEET! I might just have to go to bed early and head down there to finally raise a pint of OJ, if they are serving anything, BUT soda.

Will the kitchen even be open that early? If not I will grab a bite from home or on the way down from Arlington Heights.

We must take over Ginger's from the LFC supporters. My Israeli friend said that we are going down.....YEAH RIGHT!!!

4. runes777

runes777 New Member

Oct 15, 2002
    chicago
    kitchen will be open by half time i would imagine.see all you guys there(we might be able to convince jamie to serve only the Arsenal fans pints at half).
    gary

5. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    You guys rock.

Great to finally meet you guys. I had a blast. Nice to finally put a face with a member name. I will get down to Ginger's as often as I can. I work part-time/at-home Dad/and a student as you know.

Gary...thanks again for the Ram Rod....yummy!

6. runes777

runes777 New Member

Oct 15, 2002
    chicago
    indeed,great time had by all.great result with many pints,yumm fer sure.

7. czerwonka

czerwonka New Member

Oct 9, 2003
    Chicago
    Fado opens her doors up early for these games as well. I've been going there for the past couple years, and we get a good crop of Gooners there to cheer on Arsenal. I've been to Ginger's, but never for a match; how is it?

8. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Czerwonka

Dude, you really need to join us at Ginger's Ale House. There are tons of Arsenal Supporters, it is THE Arsenal pub of Chicago. They are open early. Their website has directions/soccer schedule/beer list/menu. Fado's is a Manure pub, didn't you get the memo...LOL

9. czerwonka

czerwonka New Member

Oct 9, 2003
    Chicago
    The memo just arrived - I will get to Ginger's for Arsenal v Chelski!

10. runes777

runes777 New Member

Oct 15, 2002
    chicago
    nice save of a fellow gooner patrick.Fado is ENEMY territory.we need to go there and rescue all the supporters who are clearly being held against their will.
    gary