Good Luck From a Galaxy Fan

Discussion in 'Archives: CD Chivas USA' started by KingsRule89, Oct 24, 2007.

1. KingsRule89

KingsRule89 New Member

Jun 20, 2007
    Maybe its my respect for the level of play your team has demonstrated or its my unrivaled hatred for that drama queen pansy Blanco, but I hope you guys beat the living snot out of chicago. You guys deserve whatever you get in the playoffs and i at least hope you make it far. Don't get me wrong though, come next season I'll dislike your team as much as the next Galaxy fan, but even enemies can show respect and that's what you guys deserve. Good Luck

P.S. : Next year will be a different story so enjoy it while you can and i hope you go all the way, play your rancheros, be ghetto and happy, cause next year...you don't stand a chance!

:p

2. hrothgarofsocal

Apr 22, 2007
    Union Ultras
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    Ireland Republic
    Thanks for the kind words I think?? We'll be sure to kick Chicago's ass, but it may not be until next year! (Although it would be cool to see a CUSA v Fire final)

Next year is a long time away, but at least we both have a few games left to play this year...... of course our games mean something, and the Gals get to run around the great North & Midwest, and the South Pacific to collect a few more paychecks. Good luck with that. I used to like the circus when I was a kid, but now it's just a stupid show that comes to town, makes a few bucks, and leaves behind a ton of elephant crap.

3. El Assesino

El Assesino New Member

Oct 21, 2006
    UNION Ul7RAS
    Thanks for your support but I think it's time you became a Chivas USA fan. The Gals are going to continue to suck as long as their only interested in making as much money off their fans as possible. Plenty of galaxy fans have jumped boat onto Chivas USA for this and many other reasons.

4. EastLAChiva

EastLAChiva Member

Jun 26, 2007
    Section 138
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    [​IMG]
    Thanks for playing, see you next year.

5. Going Mobile

Going Mobile Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 15, 2004
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    in all fairness to him. hes a Kings fans he has a very high tolerance for shit teams. the Kings are on year 35 of a 5 year plan.I feel your pain I have been a Kings fan sine 1989ish. it a tough road.

Quit giving the poor kid a hard time hes already getting azzraped by two of AEG teams. maybe if he sees the "light" he step over to to winning team in LA

6. RICHARD ESCUTIA

Jul 25, 2006
    PALMDALE

KR,
    NOT ONLY DO I DISLIKE, BUT HATE YOUR TEAM AS MUCH AS THE NEXT CHIVA FAN, BUT I APPRECIATE YOUR RESPECT.

AS FOR NEXT YEAR BEING A DIFFERENT STORY AND THAT CHIVAS DO NOT STAND A CHANCE...UNLESS I HAVE BEEN DREAMING ALL SEASON LONG, AT THE BEGINNING OF THIS SEASON, SOME RED-HAIR CUSTER WANT-TO-BE, SAID THE VERY SAME THING.

SHOULD I GO ANY FURTHER? :cool:

7. glyconerd

glyconerd Moderator
    Staff Member

Apr 8, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Galaxy fan, have fun during the off season, just relax, take a load off your bruised neck. Here are some fun things you can do: watch lots of pointy ball, play some FIFA 08 in be a pro mode using Beckham, or just watch some Alexi Lalas classics on youtube.

I'll be making some noise for the LA team at HDC.

Good luck on rebuilding the galaxy, yet again.

8. Futbolfan77

Futbolfan77 New Member

Mar 26, 2005
    Upland, CA
    Thanks I'm also a huge Kings fan (a season ticket holder); I've been a Kings fan since birth. But thanks again for the encourgment, I'm giving up my kings tickets to go to the Chivas playoff game next week.

9. ekker3

ekker3 Member

Feb 10, 2007
    Club:
    CD Chivas USA
    sorry but i dont accept good luck from galaxy fans.

10. -REY MISTERIO-

Aug 2, 2007
    sYLMAR
    Club:
    CD Chivas de Guadalajara
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico

:D:D THIS IS A GOOOOOOD ONE !!:eek:

11. RICHARD ESCUTIA

Jul 25, 2006
    PALMDALE
    I`LL SAY!:D:):p