Good luck Eddie (Haters keep out)

Discussion in 'USA Men' started by saxman, Jan 25, 2008.

1. OWN(yewu)ED

OWN(yewu)ED Member+

Club: Venezia F.C.
    May 26, 2006
    chico, CA
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    another key thing is so far Eddie Johnson is the only forward that has actually signed with all the rumors out on King, Cousin, this other korean dude, etc. The less forwards that sign, but logic, the more likely EJ gets a chance to get some quality minutes in.

I really, really, really hopes he gets the nod at Bolton coming up. that is an absolute must have 6 pointer. I think without anelka Bolton is going to get thrown around like a rag doll. after that, hope for something against Villa, and then another 6 pointer against Middlesbrough. pivotal, pivotal period for Fulham right now, and EJ has a chance to be a big part of the say of if they survive or not.

2. trip76

trip76 Member

Jul 17, 2007
    North East USA
    6 pointer?

3. fitbaed

fitbaed New Member

Apr 7, 2004
    Team A 31 pts
    Team B 28 pts

Team B beats Team A

Team A 31 pts
    Team B 31 pts

it means 6 points are up for grabs between the two respective teams. and because they are next to each other in the standings it's called a 6 pointer

4. ant0n

ant0n Member+

Jun 12, 2007
    San Jose, Ca
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    i hope he does well. i will be watching. hopefully he proves he's a good player.

5. Scorpion26

Scorpion26 Member

May 1, 2007
    NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Canada
    Well many know I have supported EJ, and believe he will do well in the BPL.
    I do think with Dempsey, and McBride there he will be pushed to play at his best, and I don't think Hodgson will go easy on him. I hope he does believe in himself, and what he said on his interview I hope he does believe it. I think he can become a force in the BPL, and with Dempsey to play with, and to compete also this is another good situation. Good Luck EJ

Now I can't wait to hear a Landon Donovan going to Europe news, and also Justin Mapp going to Europe news. Those are the next two who have been in MLS for quite sometimes that need to go. We already know this might be Jozy last year so I won't even mention him.

6. Super White Boy

Super White Boy New Member

Mar 6, 2005
    Gaithersburg, MD
    So just because he isn't with a top 4 team means that McBride sucks? Wow, how many players in the EPL, that if they were merely American would be raved about for getting the same numbers as McBride. And comparing McBride to Eddie Curry? Come on.

7. trip76

trip76 Member

Jul 17, 2007
    North East USA

gotcha, so either the two teams go even, or team A goes up by 6 points. i thought maybe there were some special games or something with double points awarded. :p