Goliath & footy's verbal diarrhea thread

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by goliath74, Mar 12, 2011.

1. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Hollywood, FL, United States
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Maybe I should dismiss anything coming out of your mouth? It's a verbal diarrhea, it appears. I did not care enough to discuss Porto.

It should be apparent by now, that you do not let facts get in the way.

2. Dimuha

Dimuha Member

Oct 18, 2007
    northpole Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia
    Re: YKPAIHIAH Teams in Europe 2010-11

Footy you're thinking of Zenit, he went ape shit on chacal and even gave him a warning.

3. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Maybe him too. Goliath was definitely in it because it was the first time that I realized exactly how he he works, as a filp-flopping psycho. I will NEVER forget when I figured him and his bull shit out it was hilarious...

Like 2 weeks before the CSKA v. Porto debat he blew off Lech Poznan and called them a shit side who cant' play defense (couldn't be any more opposite of the truth, their defense is tight knit lol) by using their current form of being mid-table in Poland instead of the defending Champions. Then with Porto, he bashed them by using their prior form of finishing 2nd in Portugal last season instead of saying they were 1st place this season.....LOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he basically flip-flops on everything to make whatever the point he tries to make sound legit, when really its just flawed and incredibly stupid to begin with lol

4. Real Corona

Real Corona Member+

Jan 19, 2008
    Colorado
    Club:
    FC Metalist Kharkiv
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

I am almost 99% sure that it was not Goliath talking about Porto.

5. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

HAHAHAAH that's awesome, Fedya's comment and the first comment are classic. Dima used to be a total buffoon, like had a huge Russian inferiority complex and had to make himself feel better. That was 3 years ago he's matured a lot to his credit. Still gets his stupid responses like Shakhtar's success this week lol.

Funny and weird he spent so much time calling out jews and Ukrainians all the time when he in fact is both himself :rolleyes:

6. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

99%??? lol c'mon man, I wouldn't make this up. I was destroying him on Lech for 2 days bu his stubborn ass wouldn't give as usual lol, so when I saw him flip-flop his logic on Porto my eyes lit up :D I'm going out tonight otherwise I would dig it up right now for a strong laugh. Someone should because I'm 100% sure that this is what he said in Dec. 2010 of the FSU in Europa thread.

7. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Footy, it's put up or shut up time - go find a post in which I argue about Porto - CSKA. I could not care less about both Porto and CSKA. I do not have a strong opinion on either of them, but you are known for speaking before thinking.

Just like with Lech. An 8th team in a 22nd best league (yes, even now, they have failed to improve on their position). Dnipro should be embarrassed to have lost to these jokers. GET FACTS BEFORE OPENING YOUR MOUTH.

8. Drake44444

Drake44444 Member

Jul 5, 2008
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  9. Drake44444

Drake44444 Member

Jul 5, 2008
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

oh an another!

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22437349&highlight=Porto#post22437349

10. Drake44444

Drake44444 Member

Jul 5, 2008
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

LOL, at least we all admit when our predictions our wrong.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22440781&highlight=Porto#post22440781

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?p=22440490&highlight=Porto#post22440490

11. Dimuha

Dimuha Member

Oct 18, 2007
    northpole Chicago
    Club:
    CSKA Moskva
    Nat'l Team:
    Russia

Actually he got the part about Shakhtar and Zenit spot on, as far as Porto goes he never actually predicted a CSKA win or demonized them in any way.

12. Drake44444

Drake44444 Member

Jul 5, 2008
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

OF COURSE not. That's why you only posted 5 times how they were 3rd last year and aren't as good as CSKA.

13. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Lol this guy makes me look like Nostradamus its ridiculous its ridiculous :rolleyes: him flip-flopping on Lech and Porto was unforgettable I laughed so hard when I caught him do that, comedy central lol

RC, want to take that 99% down to 50/50? I'm like an elephant, I don't forget these kind of things, even hit Dec. 2010 right on the button hahaha ;)

14. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Caught me do what? Make a one post assessment of comparative strengths? Everyone makes predictions. Sometimes they're wrong, sometimes they're right.

You said I had a whole argument about Porto? Where is it?

15. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Just shut up man lol. One thread I'm up 5-0, you got absolutely bombarded with negative support (Rusol). This one I got a TD and a 2 pt conversion, and again you got NOTHING to back your claim.

Just 2 posts ago you said for me to go find a post where you talk about Porto v. CSKA or its 'put up or shut up.' Well courtesy of Drake, its clear to see I 'put up' and now its time for you to 'shut up' and take a loss when your on the edge of a cliff. Proof is in the pudding, go read all the archive links that were conveniently provided as evidence, its pretty fukin hilarious! :)

16. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

You're being proven wrong again and again. So, where am I disrespecting Porto, because that it is what you blabbered. Come on, keep looking.

17. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    STFU already lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKhEw7nD9C4"]YouTube - Monty Python-The Black Knight[/ame]

18. Drake44444

Drake44444 Member

Jul 5, 2008
    Club:
    Fulham FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The words on the screen must get lost in translation in his head.

Porto can't be that great because they finished 3rd last year????

Nevermind the fact that THIS season the have scored 51 goals and only allowed 7. +44.

19. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Re: The Will they or won't they, Ukraine-Poland 2012?

Man, I must have memorized a whole bunch of tables, rosters, results, coach staffs, titles, etc like there is no other way to verify data. Dude, you have a knack for throwing out a bunch of doubtful info, which is easily proven wrong. I do my part.

20. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

You don't know jack shit about anything other than UPL and Soviet flashbacks. Even then your knowledge of the game is questionable based on bias and other weird quirks so even your UPL opinions aren't really rated.

21. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Footy, over the last 25-30 years I have forgotten more about football than you ever knew. One thing I know too well is facts are stubborn things and they are not your friends.

22. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Yea posting things like Mourinho won his 150th consecutive home game for his 4th different club dating back to 2002 isn't rated nearly as highly as retarded biases like Rusol/Chygrysnky and other stupid opinions you have. Anyone who posts here regularly has got to know that I'm a valuable contributor here, knowledgeable about world football and offer unique insight you could only understand if it came directly from Blokhin's mouth.

23. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

The "retarded biases" (why would I toot Rusol's horn?) are shared by most people in the know. You're not one of them.

I do not rate your football knowledge too highly, you can not even deliver a football fact without screwing it up. And even if I did ever quote Blokhin, certainly, it would have been more value than years worth of youor "contributions"

24. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

You are the most ignorant and stubborn fool on here. The facts are all there baby, 5 people shut down your stupid 'Rusol was in position blame lies elsewhere' excuse, you just choose to ignore reality. Let alone your Heinze and Lucio gaffe's lol you've been exposed far beyond repair. Like I said, anyone here who posts regularly in all the threads knows my pedigree.

25. goliath74

goliath74 Member

May 24, 2006
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

Sheesh. Heinze/Lucio was a misspeak. But what were your constant epic fails when your "facts" turn out to be gaffes and need to be corrected EVERY F*CKING TIME. Sometimes two-three times a day.

You get your ass handed to you daily. But, guess what, I'll keep doing just that.