Going to Rome First Time - Tickets?

Discussion in 'AS Roma' started by ilfuturogb6, Apr 14, 2022.

1. romafan

romafan New Member

Oct 1, 2004
    London, ON
    Thanks for all your advice. Much appreciated!

2. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

Houston Dynamo, Penang FC, Al Duhail
    United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys, I'm bumping this thread rather than creating a new one.... I might be in Italy (actually Naples) in late October. As there are no Napoli games on during that time, I'm turning my attention to possibly attending Roma v Sparta Prague Europa League game on October 26. Just wondering, how can I go about getting a ticket? I've only attended one match before in Italy (Bologna v Padova in Coppa Italia in 2018) and I remember buying my ticket form the tourist information office in town, then having to bring my passport to the game to show my name matched the ticket, so I'm assuming you can't buy off Stubhub or places like that. I'm also hoping it's not needed to have a supporters card of some sort or can tourists somehow attend Roma matches?
    Thanks!

3. DOctore13

DOctore13 Member

Jul 19, 2013
    Club:
    AS Roma
    When I put in to buy tickets and say that I am American why does it ask me to chose a city in Italy I am from and not even have all of the cities for example Catania where I will be traveling to Rome from?

4. Jeremy Goodwin

Jeremy Goodwin Member+

SSC Napoli
    Feb 16, 1999
    Club:
    Montreal Impact
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Shen-O, glennaldo_sf and RSLer repped this.
  5. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Nice thanks, but you can't buy online ahead of time? Any chance the game vs Slavia Prague sells out as I won't get there on the day. Btw, I notice you're Napoli fan. Does Napoli not have a stadium tour? I haven't seen anything about it on the website... thanks!

6. SF19

SF19 Member+

Jun 8, 2013
    Yes, you can buy online ahead of time. The tickets should be available online through Roma's website, but only a few weeks before the game, not from now. For European games, they should be made available sooner than regular league games. Click the notify availability button and they'll email you.

https://www.asroma.com/en/tickets/

IMO you should have no problem buying tickets.

Shen-O, glennaldo_sf and RSLer repped this.
  7. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Thanks, Monza tickets for the October 22nd have just gone on sale, so I'm assuming the Slavia game just 4 days later will go on sale any day now, and yes I've clicked on email notification. Just wondering, any hints on where to sit (and please don't say, "on your bum")? Distini nord, sud, Tribuna Tevere, Monte Mario, etc... seem to have empty seats available. I tend to like to sit at the corners personally for photography purposes. And where's better nord or sud where to the away fans sit?

8. ErPupone

ErPupone Member+

Aug 27, 2015
    Austria
    Club:
    AS Roma
    The view from the corners is shit because of the track. Distinti Sud (the corner right besides the Curva Sud) for the best atmosphere and Tribuna Tevere for the best view. The away fans will be in the Distinti Nord Ovest corner.

Oban14, glennaldo_sf and SF19 repped this.
  9. glennaldo_sf

glennaldo_sf Member+

United States
    Nov 25, 2004
    Doha, Qatar
    Club:
    FL Fart Vang Hedmark
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Just got the ticket for Roma v Slavia Praha on the 26th!... bought Tribuna Monte Mario Nord, but at the very last row. I like being front section, last row as you're close enough to the pitch but you can stand when you like as there's no one behind you.... Anyway thanks for everyone's help! Can't wait for the game next month....

RSLer repped this.