Going to Carolina For the Semis!!

Discussion in 'NWSL' started by tritonspirit, Aug 9, 2002.

1. tritonspirit

tritonspirit New Member

Last weekend after the Courage clinched their spot in the playoffs the thought occurred to me that I really should consider taking my second trip ever to North Carolina if the Courage clinched home field advantage. Well the Courage did their part and came through last night and then this evening I was made an offer I couldn't refuse :D and so now it looks like I will almost definitely be there at SAS Stadium for the semis on August 17th.

So who else who posts here in the Courage Forum will be there at SAS for the semis? I'm also interested to know if there is a place where Courage fans like to meet up before the home matches at SAS?

2. Heeligan2

Heeligan2 Member

Jan 27, 2001
    Earthaven, NC
    Hi Triton!
    Some of the Heeligans (including SDM*) will be in section 105, behind the bench of the opposing team.

I believe the Blue Army meets for a tailgate before games but I'm not sure where -- I'm sure Jon will see this and post the info.

We will look forward to your visit!

3. Oddball#34

Oddball#34 New Member

Mar 6, 2002
    Apex, NC
    Welcome

Triton

I work the games, but please let me know where you will be sitting, if you want endzone seats, I have two not being used, but you need to contact the courage to get them. Let me know, I will tell you who to contact.

I would love to meet you either before or after the game.

Kara

4. Klee

Klee Member

Feb 24, 2001
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Good news

Good news, TritonSpirit. You will love SAS Stadium and I expect the joint will be jumping for this match.

Now we need to get XYZ here too. And isn't John S. Sargent coming up?

5. shmigle08

shmigle08 New Member

Nov 6, 2000
    NC
    Yay triton! I'll definitely be there.

6. tritonspirit

tritonspirit New Member

Re: Welcome

Maybe you could actually tell me where I will be sitting. ;)

I will be sitting with the friends and family of the Courage, so perhaps you might know what section that will be in.

7. tritonspirit

tritonspirit New Member

Re: Welcome

"Ja det skal bli hyggelig!" :)

Send me an e-mail and we can definitely make plans to meet. Don't send me a PM, because for some reason I can't receive them (all of my PM boxes have been clear for some time now), but as an alternative you can also PM SDM* and he will forward your message to me. I look forward to seeing you next week. :)

8. Andyrey

Andyrey New Member

Aug 12, 2002
    Raleigh NC
    Hey Triton, are you nordby1 from the WUSA boards?