Goalies other than Busch and Presthus

Discussion in 'Columbus Crew' started by YITBOS, Apr 4, 2003.

1. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Okay, I was looking at some other team forums and came across this thread that made me laugh:

From the KC Forum

For those of you too lazy to click the link, one of their supporters was talking about a flight home he had that the Wizards were also on. Here is his conversation about Tony Meola:
    Meola took the window seat across the aisle from me. A young gal took the aisle seat in his row, leaving an empty seat between them. With a Washington University t-shirt on, I could tell she was headed back to St. Louis. I asked her if she played soccer. It turns out she is a forward for Wash U's women's team. She was from Okla City and went home for a wedding rehersal... but went to the WIZ/Crew match. She was visibly excited over the opportunity to sit next to Tony.

Meola broke the ice by offering her a breath mint! She was not offended. :cool: Later, she offered him a stick of gum. Meola spent the flight conversing with her and helping her solve a crossword puzzle out of the flight magazine. Besides soccer, they both have "accounting" in common. Once the plane pulled up to the gate, Tony pulled out some autograph cards, and signed one for her (she had asked for his autograph).

Then an interprising person from Kent asked the question that I am sure most of you are thinking:
    You mean Tony didn't offer her some Cheesy Poofs?

Its funny because it should be true!! Also, Howard is a dumb@ss, Thornton ate all the pies that Meola didn't finish, and Hartman looks like Tweek.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Am I missing anything??

2. kaiser kraut

kaiser kraut New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I got one for you...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

3. kaiser kraut

kaiser kraut New Member

Jun 26, 2001
    Indianapolis
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    And another... this one's worse.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Burn20

Burn20 New Member

Jul 29, 2000
    NJ
    Did I miss something? Why is Howard a dumb@ss?

5. Tyree

Tyree Member

Dec 29, 1998
    Columbus, Ohio
    he uses bad language a lot....

6. 3stripe

3stripe Member

Indy Eleven
    Oct 14, 2001
    Brickyard Battalion
    he graduated with honors, didn't he?.......

7. YITBOS

YITBOS Member+

Jul 2, 2001
    1.3 hours from CCS
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Holy f#cking sh!t KK!!! LMAO! Its funny because his name is Timmmmay!!