Goal Celebrations

Discussion in 'Bolivia' started by vivabolivar, May 10, 2007.

1. vivabolivar

vivabolivar Member

Jan 16, 2006
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    There have been many types of celebrations, some i dont know what they're supposed to mean, some that are funny (Peter Crouch doing the Robot), some creative ones (polishing the shoe) and some that are plain stupid.

The one that i can't stand and i dont understand what it means is the Totti celebration. Have you guys seen it? He scores a goal then runs sucking his thumb, it's so ridiculous that i cant stand watching Roma highlights when he scores. This may be a childish thread but thought i throw something out there. Does anyone know if he started that and what it means?

2. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    it means he is a cry baby, and overrated......... what a diver

3. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Jaime Moreno does a little salsa shuffle.

(trying to keep this Bolivia related ;) )

4. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007
    Joaquin Botero does a......oh wait he's no longer playing and probably drives a bus somewhere in La Paz

Jose Castillo does a.....wait...I wouldn't know since he's never friggin scored outside of Bolivia...apparently Bolivias green unis are his kryptonite

Marcelo Martin does a......oh wait that rat turned his back on us so he doesn't apply anymore...but good luck trying to start in the selecao

Juan Carlos Arce does a.....wait he only has a few senior caps under his belt and playing time is inconsistent

Gustavo Pinedo does a.....wait he's only a kid playing for a div 2 teams b squad who even if he scored 20 goals i'd never hear about it

Have I forgotten any of our countries saviors
    But no...no...no...I'm not bitter

5. Bolivianfuego

Bolivianfuego Your favorite Bolivian

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    About totti, it was a celebration dedicated to his son.

And my favorite celebration by a bolivian would probably be when juaquin botero, when he'd score for bolivar, he'd duck his head like he was praying and be on one knee while pointing with one finger at the sky at god. Thats bad ass.

6. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    That's because God is a The Strongest fan and Botero was thanking him for the gift. :D

7. MrNiloBraun

MrNiloBraun Member

Jan 16, 2007

He was thanking god for his 15min....well guess what...time's up...back to driving that micro :D

8. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    hahahaha.

9. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    When i get down and sad and bitter with the selection. I put in my vhs tapes from 92-93 wc qualifiers and i see the seven goals we scored on venezula twice once in bolivia and once in venezueal i see the 3 goals we scored on uruguay and the two famous goals we scored on brazil and the finaly to end the night i see the ramallo goal againt equador that got us our ticket to us94.... that has to be the best celebaration among all the goals for bolivia in the qualifiyers.... i still day dream about it at work... (right now).. he chips the ball to the right side of the equadorian goaly as he is being slide tackeled by an equadorian defender and as he sees the ball hit the net he turns to his right and does what i think is the bolivian trade mark celebration the "avioncito" or the plane with his two arms out on his sides flying around the pitch and as he goes for a belly flop landing he is literaly tackled by the entire bench of bolivia .... ahhhhhh.. good memories.. :cool:

10. Che Matador

Che Matador Member

Apr 22, 2003
    Inside the Beltway
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    any chance your willing to make an extra copy and send it my way. I would be able to convert it to a DVD if you like

11. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    Thats what im saying.... Hook it up for a bolivian brother in need!!!

12. atsegnorts

atsegnorts Member

Apr 2, 2007
    Falls Church
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    funny you asked i sent my copies to a friend of mine who is going to sell them on his website. He paid me good money for them so I don't want to mess that up for him but he is going to put them on sale soon he is getting them mass made for retail. I post the website as soon as he lets me know..
    laterz

13. Bolivianfuego

Apr 12, 2004
    Fairfax, Va
    Club:
    Bolivar La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    OOOO.... how much does he let them go for you think? And does he have a discount for a bolivian in need??? Hows the quality? You dont understand how hard i looked for any bolivian qualifying games!!!

I went to bolivia and to P.A.T's building! They wouldnt give me SH*T!