Goal Celebrations You Would Like To See...

Discussion in 'The Beautiful Game' started by eric515, Jul 30, 2002.

1. CrewDust

CrewDust Member

May 6, 1999
    Columbus, Ohio
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd like to see a player climb up on the Crossbar and do a back flip off of it(unlikely), or at least stage dive to his teamates.

2. Ictar

Ictar Member

Jun 18, 2002
    The Oklahoma Panhandle
    Re: Re: ctfyiu

Of course not. You just use it when you want to a real *********************. =)

3. houstonmls

houstonmls Member

Aug 11, 1999
    Dallas
    When I was playing down in Mexico with Atlas, we were on the road and it was going to be my last night with the team, so me and a few other guys snuck out of the hotel and went to a club the night before a game.

Well, we all got drunk and the coach found out and fined us all, but we were all starters, so we still played. We were playing against Rayados and one of the guys that went out the nite before with us scored the only goal of the match. We all went running down the sideline and grabbed a few girls from the bleachers and started dancing with them like we were at the club. Got a few yellow's for it and fined again but it was worth every penny to see the look on the coach's face.

4. gibby_03

gibby_03 Member

Feb 22, 2002
    Ohio, USA
    One of the funniest I've ever seen...
    UEFA Cup semi-finals this year, second leg of Feyenoord and Milan. Feyenoord is at home, and Van Hoouijdonk gets the first goal on a vicious header. The place goes bedlam and Pierre sprints full-go towards the corner...and just absolutely kicks the hell out of the corner flag. He just booted the thing right out of the ground and it went about 20 feet in the air. I loved it, I thought it was spontaneous, something I'd do if I scored a huge goal like that. I have it on tape, it's priceless every time. Nice kick, PVH;)

Anyone else see it?

5. Naco

Naco Member

Aug 5, 2001
    Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich,...

Sean

6. wu-tang beez

wu-tang beez New Member

Apr 19, 2002
    Irving, TX
    Waiter:"the Malkovich is ecceptionally good today."
    Diaz: "I'll think I'll have the Malkovich instead"
    Waiter: "excellent choice, Malkovich, Malkovich."
    Malkovich obsessed id: "Malkovich, Malkovich"
    Extras Malkovich: "malkovich, malkovich, malkovich"

What a horrible dream, I was playing soccer and the bodies of the teams were normal but they all had John Malkovich's head.

7. skipshady

skipshady New Member

Apr 26, 2001
    Orchard St, NYC
    Re: I scored the goal! Yaaaaaaay!

No.

8. HwarangDo

HwarangDo New Member

Jun 5, 2002
  9. eric515

eric515 Member

May 8, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Maybe MLS needs to look into this...it might attract more female (and maybe some disturbingly effeminate male ) fans. It's seems to be on par with the NY Times photo shoot anyway. :p

10. capt. america

capt. america Member

Oct 5, 2001
    Boston, MA
    what about the ray parlour? go to the corner flag and pretend your double fisting beers! that's a classic. i also like the kiss your hand and smack your boot with it.

11. eric515

eric515 Member

May 8, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, we had an Austin Powers goal celebration this weekend...see thread and MLSNet.com Hit Parade.

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=6234

12. eric515

eric515 Member

May 8, 2002
    Atlanta, GA
    Club:
    Aston Villa FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I would like to see Lua Lua celebrate any goal...that dude is a helluvan acrobat!

13. Deleted Users

Deleted Users Member+

Nov 25, 2001
    The exact same thing happened here in the K-League. The guy who scored did a taekwondo jump kick and got a yellow for it. But i must admit, it was a great celebration.

14. Duff

Duff New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    I've always envisioned some guy running around imitating a monkey after scoring...the clincher would be that he'd swing from the opposing teams goalpost at some point. Always remember...you can't go wrong with monkeys!

15. Duff

Duff New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    hey, i've got another...instead of ripping off your shirt and running around like a madman...how about some "break-away" shorts, so you can whip those off and swing em around your head...if you're truly nuts, you can put some sort of message on the back of your underpants!

16. Naco

Naco Member

Aug 5, 2001
    Oh man Duff, that's great. If I score, you better look out (don't worry though, I'm a keeper).

Sean

17. Randrian

Randrian New Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    All of these I did in travel games, gotten a yellow card for all of 'em (but they were all big goals so it was worth it, and I made sure I didn't already have a caution):

Walk up to a particularly annoying parent of opposing team member who's always yelling at the ref when things don't go their way, and say, that one's for you" and blow a kiss.

Take the ball out of the goal, sprint down to your own goal with the ball in your hands, put it on the PK spot, and score (The goalie purposefully dives the wrong way) and run to your own corner and celebrate with the keeper. I did this in an indoor game after scoring the winning goal.

Run to the corner and dance like Beyoncé in Single Ladies, with two teammates behind you. (We actually practiced this in practice :D)

Attempt to shake the hand of the opposing coach.

I would love to see any of these in ANY professional game.

18. Socratinho

Socratinho Member

Jun 3, 2009
    Club:
    Santos FC
    Someone scores a scorcher from 35+ yards. They then proceed to take out a revolver from a holster pull away the smoke and return to the holster (all imaginary of course).

19. lordantwarrior

lordantwarrior New Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Pontefract, England
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    England

Talk about a necrobump... Man this thread's 7 years old!

I don't mind though since it's an interesting one. I would like to see a player do the Beyonce thing. That or the Thriller dance with the rest of his teammates.

20. AFCA

AFCA Member

Jul 16, 2002
    X X X rated
    Club:
    AFC Ajax
    Nat'l Team:
    Iran
    I'd like to see Ronaldo slide on his knees with his asscheeks spread so his teammates can cuddle up to him while ramming a refrigerator up his ass.

Something like that.

21. Randrian

Randrian New Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Haha wow I didn't realize how old this thread was.

22. Randrian

Randrian New Member

Nov 19, 2009
    Club:
    Chelsea FC
    Someone doesn't like Ronaldo....

23. THOMA GOL

THOMA GOL BigSoccer Supporter

Jul 16, 1999
    Frontier
    Club:
    Columbus Crew
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'd like more calutations to the guy that scored the own goal. The other team should give hime props or something.