Glazer Thread

Discussion in 'Manchester United News' started by BWMcTell, Jan 31, 2006.

1. holytoledo

holytoledo New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    wait, people don't want him in a grave? And people aren't laughing at his stroke?

2. MtP07

MtP07 BigSoccer Supporter

Jan 3, 2005
    What's all the fuss about??

3. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Did some one give you neg rep ! i got some ! :rolleyes: :D

4. MtP07

Jan 3, 2005
    I got none.

5. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    The Love United Hate Glazer campaign made a trip to tampa ! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. holytoledo

holytoledo New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    still waiting to spread some rep around before i can rep you for this thread NM.

love united ********ING HATE glazer

7. Alfiesdodgyknee

Alfiesdodgyknee New Member

Mar 24, 2006
    Glazer's Pocket
    I am not luaghing at Glazers stroke -I have had sumone close to me have a stroke this year -I am happy that the ******** who dvided my club -Plunged us into unrepayable debt is going to die now sooner rather that later and when that ******** does die i hope he goes stright to ********in hell with the likes of Hitler cuz in my eyes the man is ********ing evil

8. holytoledo

holytoledo New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    yays!!

p.s. pretty sure if you're happy that glazer had a stroke, that doesn't mean you're happy for everyone to have a stroke. ive had people closeto me suffer strokes and they are terrible things. but when your a worthless ******** who is a money mongerer who has ruined something that so many people hold dearly without giving two shits about them well you should quite rightly ******** off and die.
    *looks in glazers direction*

9. LA. MAN UNITED

LA. MAN UNITED Member+

May 22, 2006
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    the glazers will drive united into the ground....they won a championship in the watered -down crap nfl , but they are playing with the big boys now...they are clearly over their heads and the lack of talent coming to old trafford is prime example...his stroke should not be mocked , but it will be used as a crutch when the failures begin to mount..

10. benni...

benni... BigSoccer Supporter

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    the lack of talent coming to old trafford.. isnt their fault.

11. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

Pfffft! The glazer's are the best thing that has happen to manchester united since David May ! They are great , they love our franchise so much ! They never miss a match and know all the great days in our history ! The glazers are wonderful !

12. holytoledo

holytoledo New Member

Jan 13, 2005
    David May Superstar!!!!!!!!
    Got more medals than Shearer!!!!!!!!!

13. Attack Attack Attack

May 17, 2006
    Syracuse, NY
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    whats gets me the most isn't the glazer bit, i mean i guess like fergie said its a PLC anybody can buy the club, fans shoulda been mad when the club became a PLC, but its sad how the atmosphere at OT has faltered, fans have been outpriced, prolly 75% of the fans there are from outside of the Manchester area (including myself this past fall). I mean I was there as a passionate fan singing and everything, but there were so many people who were just tourists or people who drive up from London because its the posh thing to do etc............

14. jayro75

jayro75 Member

Sep 8, 2004
    You're right Benni..:rolleyes:

It's the lack of money that's their fault.. The lack of money leads to the lack of talent.... Hence the lack of talent coming to OT IS the Glazers fault...;)

15. Motterman

Motterman Member

Jul 8, 2002
    Orlando, FL
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Dream?

March/April '06

Complete fiction? :confused:

16. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

If it's not their fault then who??? I know the answer ! Fergie ! bc everything on this fourm gets blame on him :rolleyes:

17. LA. MAN UNITED

LA. MAN UNITED Member+

May 22, 2006
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Fergie has had his share of blunders recently(Taibi , Veron, Djemba-Djemba,Kleberson,Forlan,Bellion) but it's a poorhouse mentality thats stinking up Old Trafford now. The cheap Glazers are setting a bottom line when Chelski is spending money like drunken Russian sailors.Opening up the piggy bank for Ricquelme or Diarra would take some of the stench out...

18. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Its the teams lack of success.

It is Fergie's Fault that we are losing one of the greatest goal scorers that we have had for some time. Then it is Fergies fault there is no Keane replacement. What do you think Keano was complaining about to Fergie. Not enough talent comeing in, and that was before the glazers.

So next time be objectionable.

No, we have had money, even before the Glazers came, then look at who turned us down, before the glazers came.

19. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    How is it Fergie's falut ? for all we know Ruud could be a cancer in the locker room, i am not saying that's what happen--and may never know what happen so.....

As for Keano we have going over this before ..

Not enough talent coming in ? before the shitheads we brought in Rooney and Ronaldo ! sum talent there don't you think eh ?

20. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Tell that to the person who said there is a lack of talent to bring and the person who said its the Glazers fault (or was that you? the latter?)

As for Keano, we have gone over it, but I never agree with you on it.

21. Numquam Moribimur

May 30, 2005
    Club:
    Manchester United FC

You lost me there benni ! sorry :confused:

That's why i didn't bring it up again ! :D

22. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Its not glazers fault.

23. MtP07

Jan 3, 2005
    If there's no money available to compete with Chelski, how is that Fergie's fault??? :confused:

24. benni...

Nov 23, 2004
    Chocolate City
    Where did anyone say it was Fergie's fault that lack of talent?

You dont know there if there is no money available. They have come out to the public and refuted this. We will see in the summer how true to their word that they are. Until then, we should fallback.

25. LA. MAN UNITED

LA. MAN UNITED Member+

May 22, 2006
    New Orleans
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    United is in the unusual position(for them) of having to seriously RECRUIT players for a change. THEY were the fat cats signing all the top talent with big pocketbooks. Rooney,Ferdinand,Ruud,Barthez,Stam et al were quality players who chose them. Now it will take bells and whistles to compete with the Chelseas and the Barcelonas of the world. All points were well taken about this trend starting before the Glazers arrived. But it was assumed by the rhetoric coming from them upon taking the team over , that they would spend. Instead , they sit and watch.I cant see being happy with a "wait and see" attitude when you are out of Europe before Christmas...