Give Hamas a chance! They will change!

Discussion in 'International News' started by odessit19, Apr 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beerking

Beerking Member+

Nov 14, 2000
    Humboldt County
    No, your own posts condemn you.

2. odessit19

odessit19 Member+

Dec 19, 2004
    My gun safe
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    WTF?:eek: Release all prisoners - those who wanted to, who would or who tried to kill Israelis? Destroy the wall - so more suicide bombers can flow Israel? Give up Jerusalem, they got Mecca and Medina... Kick out 300,000 Jews from their homes because a terrorist organization wants it? Screw them. How about IAF wait for all Hamas leaders to be in a parliament building and send few missiles in there - much better.
    WTF does Israel need to do everything - when will for ONCE Palestinians do something for peace. First Hamas must disarm, stop all terrorist activities, disarm other terrorist factions, stop Kassam rockets, stop suicide bombings, stop teaching hate, THEN Israel will negotiate. Otherwise FCUK them!

3. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    effing Jews.

4. sardus_pater

sardus_pater Member

Mar 21, 2004
    Sardinia Italy EU
    Club:
    Cagliari Calcio
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Release the prisoners is the last thing you should worry. It's the usual way a conflict succesfully ends.

I think the main issue is the fact that the wall is often built in the palestinan territory thus "conquering" some palestinian land.

I guess you're confusing palestinians with saudis. I also guess you think that christians have already Rome so they shouldn't care about Jerusalem.
    The real point btw is that you seem to forget that east Jerusalem is palestinian.

Jerusalem has a special role for palestinians too. Not acknowledging it makes you no better than a palestinian who asks for all Jerusalem.

A compromise is needed.

Settlements are illegal. They should be all dismantled as a matter of principle.
    Israel could try to negotiate it and save some of them, offering some land of the same value in exchange and/or satisfactory payments.

Also, the fact an organization uses or has used odious tactics to fight for their cause (like some israeli organizations did vs UK for example) doesn't change the main issues on the ground and doesn't change what constitutes a fair agreement in principle.

You can neglect the notion that the occupied territories constitute less than half the land that was to be given to the arab state (so Israel has gained more than half of it) but this attitude doesn't make this basic fact and the numbers to disappear.

You sound like a jewish version of a die-hard hamas member. The only difference is that you have the army and the weapons so you don't need suicide bombers/terrorist attacks.

Hamas is renouncing approx. 80% of what in principle should be their land (in their opinion) for a true peace. i get you don't like the idea of a true peace. Having control of all Jerusalem and keeping the settlements (the main issues) seem to be more important than a true peace.

Hamas offerings are not workable/acceptable as they are now. But this is the offer, Israel should make a counter offer and so on... it's called negotiation. All those issues need negotiation. Something you can't do if you refuse to talk to the counterpart.

The way to go is negotiate, negotiate, negotiate. A unilateral approach will not work.

5. BenReilly

BenReilly New Member

Apr 8, 2002
    When Islamic Jihad wins the next election, another group will take credit for terrorist attacks.