Getting rid of scarves, hats and whatnot

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by UltraCinek, Sep 4, 2002.

1. I have the last small batch of Fire Ultras scarves available (June 2002 design). First come first served on the bench on the southwest corner of Washington and Chicago from 6 PM until a few minutes before the game or during the game in Section 8 at the Nest. They are $20 each. You can also get them by mail from me; just email me for the details.

I also have a couple of the white Fire hats (the ones that came with the season tickets)--I don't like them. $5 each or maybe even less if you are my good friend.

If anybody is interested, I also have one Polska scarf and a couple of T-shirts that were especially made for our group that supported Poland in Korea 2002. The scarf is $20 (that sure is a nice collectible) and the T-shirts are $5 or maybe almost free to a good chest (if I know you).

2. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    I would very much like to have one of these. Any chance you could set one aside? I'll proabbly be there early anyhow.

3. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    I have a good chest. And you know me. :D I can send you money as well.

4. Ok, so it is Ryan, Jeff and Liam for the shirts (I only have three). The problem may be that Liam may be too big for them as I only have size M & L, and this is a european L which is more like a slightly larger M in America. Small people may still apply.

Marcin

5. krolpolski

krolpolski Member+

I'm interested in the Polska scarf.

6. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Woo-hoo!

7. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    You know, while I'm thinking about it, do you have a picture of these hats?

8. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    Doubtful. All my jerseys from europe are European size L which is more than enough.

Much thanks.

9. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    Re: Re: Getting rid of scarves, hats and whatnot

I think I showed you them. They stink...FIRE in the script on the front and the badge on the back, it's a white fitted-style cap.

10. JeffGMc

JeffGMc Member

Oct 14, 2000
    New York City
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Re: Re: Re: Getting rid of scarves, hats and whatnot

Sounds like I don't want one then, if Marcin is practically giving them away and you're steering me clear of them. Thanks though! Have you tried eBay? You can sponsor another road trip! :)

11. Bethany

Bethany New Member

Sep 3, 2002

12. Konrad

Konrad New Member

Jul 6, 2001
    Atlanta, GA
    Interested in Hat, Polska T-Shirt, & Ultras Scarf.

Live in Wichita, Kansas. Will you mail this stuff?

13. GoHawks4

GoHawks4 Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What do the Polska scarves look like?

14. Sorry, Polska scarves are no longer available.

Everybody who posted here or emailed me directly about the scarves, shirts, etc., please, excuse me for the little delay as I was really busy the last couple of days. I am emailing everybody with the details now.

Marcin

15. Sopot26

Sopot26 New Member

Oct 2, 2001
    Sopot - Chicago
    Put me down for two scarfs.

16. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    Marcin, is there any chance you have one of those 'ultras' sweatshirts around form last year? I know not many were made and they're expensive but I was just curious, mainly because I can afford to get one now.

17. Liam,

Mirek has them in his garage and I mean he has a lot of them. You will have to wait until he comes back.

18. If there is still somebody who emailed me about this stuff and I did not reply, I appologize but my Yahoo email has been down for two days and I cannot access it. Please send me a private message through BigSoccer if you still want to reach me before Saturday's match.

Marcin

19. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    Excellent. I'll talk to you further Saturday....I may buy quite a few.

20. I want to thank everybody who purchased the scarves from me. They are all sold out now and I am only holding a couple for exchange, people who reserved them and for special occasions (for example for players).

I hope you guys liked the extra stuff in Section 8 during the game vs. LA on 09/07. There is more stuff coming at our last game of the season on 09/22. This is as much as I could afford from my own funds and what I had after I sold the scarves.

By the way, if anybody still would like to get the white Fire baseball hat from me, talk to me as I still have a couple of them. Otherwise, I am just going to put them on ebay and sponsor some other roadtrip to NY/NJ as Jeff suggested.

Marcin

21. modernpiracy

modernpiracy New Member

Jun 8, 2002
    chicago
    dear anyone with a "let's roll" scarf,
    i would suck dick for one. let me know.

22. You don't have to go that far (although if you want to do this, it is OK). Talk to me and I'll get one for you easily.

Marcin

23. HalaMadrid

HalaMadrid Member

Apr 9, 1999
    GROSS!