Get well Boyzz! No more blue goo

Discussion in 'D.C. United' started by griffin1108, Aug 24, 2009.

1. griffin1108

griffin1108 BigSoccer Supporter

Dec 5, 2003
    Virginia
    1 person likes this.
  2. DangerMouse37

DangerMouse37 Member+

Jan 22, 2004
    WDC / Barra
    This sucks. Boyzzz is a class act -- someone I've gotten to know off the field for his commitment to the community and to the team.

I know its been a rough season for him in more ways than this, but I hope he comes back stronger than ever.

1 person likes this.
  3. rugman

rugman Member

Oct 13, 2003
    Annapolis
    Was certainly not impressed with the medical staff after reading Goff's report.

4. CHICO13

CHICO13 Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 4, 2001
    SECTION 135
    Club:
    The Strongest La Paz
    Nat'l Team:
    Bolivia
    I was in a cast last year with a shattered wrist. When they changed the cast from the typical gauze lined one to the waterproof fiberglass one they checked and cleaned the incision. It was bad enough that I had it on for close to three months but the saving grace was that they cut it off right when it started to get really hot outside. I can't imagine running around playing soccer with that thing on. I can see where the medical staff only thought it was sweat. But if he still feels something wet while he's in a non-athletic situation or if he saw blood drip when he showered they should've cut that thing off immediately. He really could've lost his arm or worse.

5. Eismahn

Eismahn Member

Sep 26, 2003
    Silver Spring,Maryla
    Club:
    DC United
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Definitely a player possessing more of the offensive bite and speed that's been a bit lacking from our club recently. Godspeed Mr. Khumalo. We not only miss you, but need you as well, hale and whole.