Review: German Players Development Discussion - 2018/19

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Epitome990, May 26, 2018.

1. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
  2. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  3. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Not sure why Rudy is keen on staying at Bayern?

according to numerous reports, Stuttgart and Schalke are interested in him. Now Napoli in Serie A are also interested.
    https://www.football-italia.net/122441/napoli-look-rudy

kind of weird that there could be 3 Germans at Napoli in Leno, Rudy, and Younes next season.

and pretty much another show that the numbers of Germans in Serie A could increase by a lot. At this rate the possibility of 10+ Germans in Serie A with or without Rudy is there.

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    4 German Players in the Greece Super League: Marin, Yesil, Epstein and Vlachodimos.

-Vlachodimos is confirmed moving to Benfica for 5 years.
    -Epstein was relegated Kerkyra's top scorer moves to another Super League team PAS Lamia for 2 years. Always felt he was the only one of the 4 who should stay in Greece.
    -Marin is being linked with a move to Serbian Champs Red Star Belgrade.lol Marin is a journeyman player having played in Germany, England, Spain, Italy, Turkey, Belgium, Greece and now Serbia..... and also ex NT player.
    http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...artikel_marin-vor-wechsel-zu-roter-stern.html
    -Ruined by injuries,Yesil is being speculated for Rangers
    http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2018/05/29/rangers-should-consider-move-for-samed-yesil/

meanwhile

7. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    ...like I'm happy for Steven, but good damn it. Gotta figure that he'll play in a similar advanced midfield role to Konoplyanka for Tedesco.

Ger90 repped this.
  8. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Jesus christ. Talk about the land of unfulfilled potential. Sinan Kurt wouldn't happen to be kicking around there as well, would he?

Ger90 repped this.
  9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Kurt other than still being a youth player, is a weird one, he seems to have professionalism issues being criticized for gaining weight on top of injury issues last season. This season was terrible for him at Hertha II, nowhere near playing for a 1BL team. As of now he's in the wasted potential category.

95 CF Kopke seems headed to Hertha, also had Hannover interest. Speaking of Hannover, Gladbach tried a 1st bid for Fullkrug but were rejected, seems like they will try again.
    http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...tschlossen-koepke-zu-hertha.html#omsmtwkicker

10. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Nothing against Fullkrug, but hopefully these bids convince Brewster to push his move through to back up Stindl.

11. Karl-Heinz Riedle

Aug 27, 2009
    Dublin, Ireland
    Club:
    Cork City
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Fullkrug should leave Hannover, It’s a relegating team

I thought Jesaja Herrmann will be a great fit to Gladbach tho. Fast, versatile, big and good scorer.

Can play every attacking position

Ger90 repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    According to reports, Besiktas's Tolgay Arslan is attracting the interest of Stuttgart, Inter Milan, Roma, Newcastle, Cardiff etc

14. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  15. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Ger90 repped this.
  16. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Stöger was terrible & cost Mario a spot in Russia...as he was having the best season of his career until Stöger took over...but I think the problem he had with Pep had more to do with the Bayern board selling Pep on Mario as an alternative for Neymar as the "german-Messi" even though I don't think anyone will argue with me anymore when I repeat my claim that Mario is an 8/10 & the "german-Iniesta" instead.

17. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    at this rate Kiprit is better off in 2BL although there is interest in him from EPL clubs (mistake to go there) as well as being the top scorer of both the U19 Nord/Nordost and the Endrunde will surely attract 1BL interest. Although feels like if he moves to another 1BL team he's likely to get loaned out to 2BL or put in the reserves. Even Hertha intended on giving him a 2BL loan.

19. Rosebud

Rosebud Member+

Aug 5, 2012
    Chicago, IL, USA
    Club:
    Union Berlin
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I can think of a certain BuLi2 team that could use a gifted young forward...after having had to sell one of their starters to a 1st league team...that he could play for without even having to leave Berlin! :cool:

That said, I'm assuming that Leverkusen will once again vulture an exciting talent from a club I like & sends him on loan to one of our competitors instead...though with Dusseldorf no longer in BuLi2 to get loaned every player that I wanted for Union before they signed with a bigger club, I'm not sure who exactly they'll loan him to...

20. Epitome990

Epitome990 Member+

Jun 27, 2013
    Club:
    SV Werder Bremen
    Nat'l Team:
    Austria
    Rosebud repped this.
  21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

with both Grifo and Bittencourt joining Hoff, looks like Hack will be blocked from the 1st team yet again. He's better either going on loan or a permanent move somewhere.

23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  24. Dage

Dage Moderator
    Staff Member

Jun 4, 2008
    Berlin
    Club:
    Borussia Mönchengladbach
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Grifo is a fool to change clubs after just one year.

Ger90 repped this.
  25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    can't say I disagree, seems like he gave up too quickly. Had injuries problems and a not so great start but a new season could have been another shot.