German Dual/Triple Nationals.

Discussion in 'Germany: National Teams' started by Ger90, Oct 27, 2018.

1. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    99 AM/W Domenico Alberico poached by Italy in YNT (12 U20 caps and played in U20 WC too) is on trial with 3rd Liga VK. Very inefficient player at all levels too.

this is a player who was candidate for 2019 Golden Boy, LOL. I never rated him, never got why Italy poached and why he was nominated.

TONS of Golden Boy nominees amount to not much.....more reason I don't take Golden Boy seriously.

2. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I know he's a German dual but a ********ing joke that F.Nmecha has 72 min of pro experience and is a EPL2 player but moves to 1BL club who looks to want to integrate him. These German clubs look open to everyone but their own players....

Dang Son Tung repped this.
  3. Alex C

Alex C Member+

Oct 27, 2015
    Chatham
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Joining his bro. Probably increases the likelihood of him switching back to DFB, (if he’s actually good enough for a call up.)

He played for Germany at u18 level but has played at u18 and u19 for England.

Ger90 repped this.
  4. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I find F.Nmecha annoying and opportunist. when dfb called him up kid was ignored by England for 3 YEARS. Than suddenly England seeing that dfb showing interest started to purposefully call him up. Kid choose England (LOL) just to be a bit player who's a bencher. Hasn't played for England since March 2019 (way before covid too). And looks provisionally capped too.

DFB calling him up makes sense U18=NOTHING but friendlies. Time to test out players.

Alex C repped this.
  5. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

6. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

he's not playing Duisburg U19 anymore as 02s can't play U19 anymore. Currently clubless no pro contract either.

7. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  8. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany

9. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    in continuous list of British players flopping in Germany.
    -99 LW/LB Bennetts flopping at Gladbach and likely to be sold. Not impressing in preseason, showing committment but nothing else
    -01 W Bennetts (younger bro) after fail move to 2BL Paderborn now on trial to 3rd Liga EB.

both German mom, Nigerian father, born and raised in England.

10. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    01 attacker Noss might still play for DFB.

Irish underage star Conor Noss weighing up international future as he hopes for a big year with Borussia Monchengladbach

CONOR NOSS has a big decision to make in his near future.
    Born and raised in Dusseldorf to a German father and Dublin-native mother, the 20-year-old has represented Ireland at under-19s and, most recently, the under-21s.

However, while he is open and honest about his pride at his Irish roots, his senior international career remains somewhat more ambiguous.

He said: "I haven't made my decision yet, but I have really enjoyed myself playing first for the under-19s, also now for the under-21s.

"I think the environment is very family-like. Everybody supports eachother and the trust I get from the coaches and my teammates, I really enjoy that. I think the quality is also very good.

"I think the future looks good for Irish football. I love the passion that the Irish players and Irish fans have and how they support their nation and how they stand for their nation. I feel very proud to be Irish and to represent a big part of who I am."

HOME IS WHERE THE HEART IS
    Deciding with whom he will play his international football is a consideration that Noss shares with an abundance of players, both in Ireland and abroad.
    As his profile rises at club level, so too will the attentions on the part of the German federation, who are sure to like the idea of configuring Conor Noss into their options in a post-Jogi Low world.

Noss continued: "It is a very big decision, but I think you just have to listen to your heart, speak to your family and your loved ones, and make the decision that is best for yourself.

"It is a big decision but, at the end of the day, if you are comfortable with the decision, there is no wrong answer."

EURO TRIP
    Noss is one of several Irish players who are plying their trade in Europe.
    Josh Cullen is in Belgium with Anderlecht; Zach Elbouzedi recently signed for AIK in Sweden; Jack Byrne plays for APOEL Nicosia in Cyprus; Ryan Johanssen is with Sevilla in Spain; among others.
    I
    t is a career path that could well prove fruitful for young players coming through in the future, especially when the ramifications of Brexit are taken into account.

Speaking from the perspective of somebody who has grown up with the demands and benefits that come with growing up in the German system, Noss said that taking the leap to Europe could be a positive for youngsters.

"You can also develop as a player in Ireland and England, but I think making that big step can be very positve for a player. You can learn a lot of things which you can benefit from in the future in your career."

Conor Noss' immediate attentions will be directed towards making a splash with Borussia Monchengladbach in the 2021/22 season.

At the start of July, he signed a new, three-year contract with the club that he first joined when he was just eight years of age.

After penning the new deal, he made a breakthrough into the first team this pre-season, and scored his first goal for the club in a 3-1 friendly defeat to Paderborn on July 17.

Seven days later, he was on the scoresheet again; this time in a 1-0 win over French side Metz on July 24, while Monchengladbach continue pre-season against Bayern Munich on Wednesday night.

It all sets up for a potentially star-making season ahead for a young midfielder who models himself after the likes of Kevin de Bruyne and who was enchanted by Cristiano Ronaldo as a child.

"I think preseason is going pretty well for me right now. Obviously, scoring two goals gives me a massive boost of confidence but, overall, I think it has gone really well for me, as well..

"I want to become a first team player with the club. I want to stay with the first team after preseason so that is my main focus. That is why I work every day.

"Extending my contract was a great decision for me and the right decision as well. I have been with the club for a long time now and am enjoying myself playing with Monchengladbach.
    "
    I just try to focus on every training session. Every opportunity, I try to take. My goal is to get minutes and then, if I get minutes, of course I want to perform. I don't have any numbers in my head. I just want to play and then, when I play, I want to show what I am capable of."
    https://www.thesun.ie/sport/footbal...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1627494726

11. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I think all these German duals WANT to play for dfb but when Germany ignores them they go elsewhere but moment dfb shows interest you can feel the temptation to switch.

rj123 repped this.
  12. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    00-01 AM/W with others, top of my head

-Evina, 2BL, Cameroon YNT, always injured
    -Jastrzembski, unknown doing Hertha 1st preseason was linked with 3rd Liga, Poland YNT
    -Ontuzans, 3rd Liga, Latvia Senior NT. Lulz how Flick gave him 1st debut.
    -Zauner, 2BL,Venezuala YNT
    -F.Nmecha, 1BL Wolfsburg, England YNT

-Noss, seems close to Gladbach breakthrough although one would think=Irish Senior NT call up to perm cap him, lulz.
    -Eyibil, Turkish 1st, Turkey YNT
    -Hawkins, 2BL, USA YNT
    -Agha, RL, Slovakia YNT

13. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    99 CF Dadashov going on Portuguese 1st loan from EPL Wolves.

Wolves forward Renat Dadashov has joined Portuguese Primeira Liga outfit Clube Desportivo de Tondela on a season-long loan.

The 22-year-old striker returns to Portugal’s top-flight having had previous success in the division with Pacos de Ferreira and Estoril, scoring four times in 22 appearances for the club ahead of his move to Molineux back in 2019.

An Azerbaijan international with seven caps to his name, Dadashov will be aiming to get a full season of football under his belt at CD Tondela after his entire 2020/21 campaign was taken away from him when he suffered a cruciate knee ligament injury in pre-season training.

Having fought back to full fitness over the course of the last campaign, Dadashov has spent this pre-season with the Wolves first-team, earning time on the pitch with Bruno Lage’s squad in their friendly fixtures with Crewe Alexandra and UD Las Palmas.

Dadashov will now continue his development at Tondela, with Wolves’ technical director Scott Sellars believing the move will be a great opportunity for the striker to ‘prove himself’ once again at senior level.

“After a difficult year for Renat with his cruciate injury, he’s worked really hard in that time to get himself really fit,” Sellars said. “He’s got a great attitude and work ethic. He was really focused on getting back and was just about getting fit as the season finished.

“But now he’s had the off-season period where he’s worked hard, as he always does, and he’s come back and trained with the first-team, which has been great for him.

“He’s had some minutes with the first-team, which has helped his fitness and his confidence, and this will give him the platform for him to go and do well at Tondela.”

Dadashov trained with James Collins’ under-23s towards the end of 2020/21 to aid his recovery, but Sellars felt returning to the development squad for this upcoming season would not have been the best way forward for the striker.

“Like all young players, there’s a lifespan in junior football,” Sellars added. “Putting him back in the under-23s would not have been good for him. He now needs to go and prove himself again at first-team level.

“Renat came to us from Portuguese football, so he knows it well. He’s got a good reputation there and this move is about giving him the experience to really get first-team football under his belt.

“He went to Grasshoppers for that, but unfortunately his injury stopped him from progressing how we would all have liked, but he’s now got another great opportunity.”

14. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    “After a difficult year for Renat with his cruciate injury, he’s worked really hard in that time to get himself really fit,” Sellars said. “He’s got a great attitude and work ethic. He was really focused on getting back and was just about getting fit as the season finished.

lulz was an unprofessional A-Hole in Germany based on most accounts and bad mentality. Looks like he got his shit together.

15. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    “Like all young players, there’s a lifespan in junior football,” Sellars added. “Putting him back in the under-23s would not have been good for him. He now needs to go and prove himself again at first-team level.

if only idiots in Germany would get this. Keep saying EPL loans out a ton more than 1BL. 1BL most clubs content with young players spending 2-4 years in RL than 0 1st chances......or keeping talents in II just to boost weak II.

in Germany, clubs don't give 2 shits about what's best for their own players and willingly block them.

16. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    01 CB Lamti makes 2BL/pro debut today.

17. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    also 01-Sijaric, 2BL, Montenegro YNT.

18. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    contract terminated, lol, Sandhausen doesn't play youth so how did they lure him???

19. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    lol

20. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    -on F.Nmecha
    However, there is no injury: “We are trying to bring Felix into a state that he can train every day. It's not a bad thing for him, we just want to prepare him well, ”said VfL head coach Mark van Bommel last. Even before the DFB Cup game against Preußen Münster (Sunday, 3:30 p.m.) he counted the youngster among the failures and added: "With Felix we have to wait a little longer."

-on Neziri,

21. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  22. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  23. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    CF Antonio Colak also got Croatia Senior call up.

24. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Lotka and Nawrocki get Poland U21 call up, neither is new poaching.

wonder if Jastrzembski needs to settle in a new club before getting U21 call up?

25. Ger90

Ger90 Member+

May 13, 2016
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    F.Nmecha at Wolfsburg update.
    “No, he's not that far yet,” van Bommel ruled out a place in the squad for the duo. “You do part of the training, it's not 100 percent yet. So I can't take them into the squad either. But we have to bring them in and that looks good. Every day you have to see how it works. And that's going uphill now. It has to be like that. "