Gerd Muller boots.

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by jtowns3, Jun 27, 2004.

1. jtowns3

jtowns3 New Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Chicago
    Hey does anybody remember those adidas boots that came out a couple of years ago, they were supposed to resemble the adidas boots he wore when he used to play. I was just wondering if anyone knew of anywhere to purchase them, kinda want to get a pair if at all possible. if anyone has any feedback or info, let me know. Thanks. :)

2. goyoureddevils

Dec 17, 2002
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Is that the Kaizer Liga you are talking about? If so, we carry the soft ground, molded, and turf version of it. We have very good stock in sizes right now.
    Check us out at www.soccerhouse.com

3. jtowns3

jtowns3 New Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Chicago
    unfortunately it is not the Kaiser Liga. thanks though. it was a boot that looked like it would have a couple of decades ago. very simple and with a white molded bottom. not expecting anyone to really know where i could find them, was just interested. like your site though...looking through it right now. thanks.

4. Dr. Boots

Dr. Boots Moderator
    Staff Member

Aug 15, 2002
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I know the boot you are looking for and I have not seen it in a store in like 2 years.

This might sound a little crazy but if there is a play it again sports near you they would be the best place to look I think for a boot like that hell you may even find the original insted of the remake from a few years back

5. jtowns3

jtowns3 New Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Chicago

haha thanks. I didnt think of that option. glad someone else knows about the boots. appreciate the response. ;)

6. Becks7

Becks7 Member

Dec 6, 2000
    Hong Kong
    i saw a pair on ebay every once in awhile, but usally in uncommon sizes

7. senorbuckwheat

senorbuckwheat New Member

Jun 7, 2004
    I wish Adidas would put the Copas out in all black. No stripes, no white on back heel area. Just all black.

8. jtowns3

jtowns3 New Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Chicago

Yeah that would be a real classic look that would be really popular with players. adidas should do something like that. nice idea.

9. galaxybg

galaxybg BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 28, 2003
    southern ca
    you can always take the stripes off with a stitch remover and cover the heel tab with black marker...not as clean as if they made it all black, but gets the job done.

10. Becks7

Becks7 Member

Dec 6, 2000
    Hong Kong
    there's critical stitching behind the stripes on Copa's...

kinda like the Samba's...it's not really a good idea to have those stitches exposed.

11. ADIKeeper

ADIKeeper New Member

Aug 20, 2003
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

12. jtowns3

jtowns3 New Member

Mar 29, 2004
    Chicago

The boot goes to hell if you rip the stripes off the sides. i did it a while back and my shoe ripped apart. dont rip the stripes off.