Gemellaggio: Napoli e Palermo

Discussion in 'Palermo' started by FNU, Oct 22, 2007.

1. FNU

FNU BigSoccer Yellow Card

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Does one still exist? :)

PS. I have a brand new Palermo winter coat for sale. Looks like this one sans the pink on the shoulders and other minor differences. I bought it last year as a gift but never gave it.
    [​IMG]

2. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah there's always Napoli fans posting on the (Italian language) Palermo forums without hostilities. :) I'm happy to see Napoli doing well.

3. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    how much would you like for it and what size?

4. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    It's a Large(US). How much do you want to offer?

It's all black, pink strips on the sleeves, Has the Lotto and Palermo badge in the front, Palermo in big Gold Letters on the back and Lotto written above. Very nice, I would wear it but I have a nice Napoli one. :) The person who I was going to give it to doesn't like Palermo, which I thought they might being from Palermo, but follows Juve. :mad:

5. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yea I saw that, I suggested it on the Napoli board and they're all for it. Let's see what happens. :)

6. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    im willing to pay 50 cdn

you accept my offer? lol

7. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    What is that in USD? I'm not here to make a profit, rather make a Palermo fan happy. Do you have paypal?

8. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    It's very close to $50 USD these days....

I have a similar Palermo jacket to that, but a couple years older. It's good for wet and breezy days. Mine isn't really meant for a New England winter however, but still it's great.

9. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    montreal weather is worse lol

id like to know how the fabric feels

10. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I can't answer that because I haven't worn it. Maybe Gioca can.

11. Gioca

Gioca Member

Jun 13, 2004
    Hartford
    Club:
    US Città di Palermo
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I can't really answer that because mine is different. This is the one I have: (apologies for the outdated coach and very outdated text)

[​IMG]

12. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    lol its ok, i miss those days, the happyest day of my life was the birth of my sister and palermo promotion lol

is the fabric polyesterish?

like jersey material?

13. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes, this looks to be the same one I have. It's pretty nice.

14. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    You guys can join us in the game thread I created for this great game coming up! Forza Napoli!:)

15. joeginto

joeginto Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I followed Palermo a good bit last year and was really impressed with them. I've only seen a few matches of theirs this year and they just look like something is missing. What is your take on what's gone wrong this year. I mean you are sitting even with us at a high mid-table position but I think you are all more talented than Napoli. Is it just the injuries?

16. colagrosso3

colagrosso3 New Member

Jun 16, 2007
    Montreal
    what is missing in palermo is an inspiration, a captain wh can inspire a win and make plays, that is what we dont have anymore.
    I believe that if Eugenio Corini were still playing with palermo this year we would have a reall shot at scudetto along with a champions league spot.

As i watch the games we play i notice that everyone wants to play for themselfs, were lacking heavily in midfield and defence and we need a playmaker urgently.

guana doesent cut it and jankovic is to young and is not as skilled as corini was.

IF ONLY ZAMPARINI WASENT SUCH A BLINDED IDIOT

17. joeginto

joeginto Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Chicago
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yeah, you may be onto something. I always wondered why the hell Corini fell out of favor last year. He really was the driving engine in the MF and the leader of the cue ball attack. Does anyone have more bald players than Palermo. Good luck to you all the rest of the season...just not on Saturday.

18. RandyNA74

RandyNA74 Member

Jun 9, 2004
    Washington, DC
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    I love Palermo. A gemellaggio seems very fitting considering the similarities between the two cities. Palermo is unofficially my second favorite Serie A side and has been for a while (well they used to be first until this year :D).

Incidentally, is that jacket still for sale? :)

19. FNU

Mar 6, 2007
    Monte Vesuvio
    Club:
    SSC Napoli
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Yes, and if you're seriously interested I can bring it along for my trip to Napoli and deal with it once we meet up, hopefully for the Torino game or another day.