GCSC on myspace.com

Discussion in 'Eads Brigade' started by ironhead, Aug 12, 2007.

1. ironhead

ironhead New Member

Jul 1, 2006
    St. Louis
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    All right boys and girls -

I took the liberty of creating a myspace account for Gateway City Supporters Club. Have a look - hopefully it will be useful.

The layout is pretty basic thus far - I just wanted to get something started!

2. ironhead

ironhead New Member

Jul 1, 2006
    St. Louis
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  3. KeeperDad30

KeeperDad30 Member

Jul 14, 2006
    Lincoln, NE
    Club:
    Sporting Kansas City
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I appreciate the excitement and wanting to help get the word out, but please don't start new websites without asking the other members. We want the GCSC to be a classy operation and we are not fully organized yet. If you want to help, PM either me or Sport Billy for further information.

Again, thanks Ironhead, but in the future ask first.

4. ironhead

ironhead New Member

Jul 1, 2006
    St. Louis
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Of course. Sorry about that. I just did it in haste. Believe me, there is nothing un-classy about the way I've done the myspace page. If anyone dislikes the idea, I can certainly delete the myspace page. Sorry!

5. ironhead

ironhead New Member

Jul 1, 2006
    St. Louis
    Club:
    Newcastle United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    In fact, maybe I should delete the myspace page? Perhaps you guys would prefer to have it on your own. It's just myspace - I thought it would be more for fun than anything else. Either way is fine for me - I just want to join the supporters club and hopefully (knock on wood) we'll have a team by 2009.