Garden State Supporters Club

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls: Supporters Clubs' started by eintracht.19, Aug 10, 2008.

1. GSS Face

GSS Face New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    pompey86 is the same fool who said we dress the way we do and so on because we're wannabe hooligan thugs who try to intimidate the fans around us blah blah blah. hes also the same guy that when asked to confront some of us about why we wore bandanas and so on. made his excuses and said his apologies. now he seems to be back for some reason to humor us all.

2. neverkicksteel

Nov 29, 2007
    I just wanted to say we missed you guys. It was weird, chants all weird(Torro did the cahones chant)...Columbus fans in the front row w/ a scarf thats messed up....
    J-man says hi

3. JBigjake

JBigjake Member+

Nov 16, 2003
    Good to see GSS in 16A & 101 last night. Section was as large as any game this season and sounded great! Look forward to the home playoff game!

4. GSS Face

GSS Face New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    thanks! its all good. we'll all be together soon enough. haha did he?! sweet i love that song! yea we saw that guy. strange he was there when we were gone. no matter his team got beat and we came out on top. cheers!!:cool:

5. GSS Face

GSS Face New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Cheers Big Jake!

6. j1mbr0wn

j1mbr0wn Member

Jun 3, 2005
    Newark, NJ
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Um, are you the pot or the kettle? ;):p

7. GSS Face

GSS Face New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    im very proud of you. for supporting portsmouth that is. except im all out of medals. so im afraid you wont get one this time. so let me ask you this. if you've been around the "real" supporter groups from portsmouth. why do you act like such a whiney clueless bitch? oh and while we are on the subject of portsmouth and tattoos. isnt this guy your number one fan? [​IMG]
    if you hate us so much why do you continue to concern yourself with us? you look to see how many people sit in our section. you study our style of dress. you study our tattoos. you even go out of your way to comment on our thread. (that we "mooched" off the ESC by the way.) with all this wasted energy you could be supporting portsmouth or getting your teeth fixed you filthy limey scumbag. we have workers unions in the states by the way with great dental. im starting to think you have a sexual fetish with us. thats all well and good. we have some people in the GSS that will do some crazy shit to you if you're into that sort of thing. seriously though, the whole point of us sitting in 101 is to get a jump on things. all the supporters clubs united are stronger than divided. which is why at the new arena ESC,RBN,KA, and GSS will be in one supporters section. funny, i don't recall seeing your busted ass NJFC supporters club in the memo.

8. sublicon

sublicon Member

RBNY, Fulham FC
    United States
    May 28, 2006
    Brooklyn, NY
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Everyone here is now dumber for having followed and/or participated in this thread. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on all of us.

9. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    GSS-props to you guys in 101.

Good luck charm and all...

:)

See you in 101 soon.

10. Devil500

Devil500 New Member

Mar 7, 2006
    Section 101
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    GSS GSS GSS!!

Great job guys nice to have you in the section :)

11. GSS Face

GSS Face New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    glad we could be of service!

12. GSS Face

GSS Face New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    well, hopefully we'll have the playoffs! cheers!

13. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    By the looks of it, GSS made their way over, got involved in some songs. I do admit that it looked that there were some songs that happened in 101 in which GSS weren't familiar with. It'll take some tiime, I suppose, to find a comfy middle ground where they and we can support the team in a unified manner.

With that said, glad that GSS came by. Maybe if the playoffs do happen for us, we can do a unified march-in and march-out.

We'll see how it shakes out. If not, Opening Day next yr.

14. GSS Number 1

GSS Number 1 New Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Word.

It was a given that we'd be over there this past game more as.. "guests" than anything. There will be some formal coordination before the next season starts, setting the groundwork for what's to be in the Arena.

As far as picking up the songs, well, I personally made noise in some form throughout.. it really comes down to some songs are english, some songs aren't... not an issue, anyone asked immediately and graciously translated/repeated what was being sung. I'd been thinking for awhile it was time I learned a bit of Español as it is.

I was happy with our getting in and everyone else picking up the ref song when a yellow was thrown.. first silence, some chuckles, then the voices, beautiful :D

15. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  16. GSS Face

GSS Face New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  17. Vladislav

Vladislav New Member

Oct 21, 2008
  18. metroflip73

metroflip73 Member

Mar 3, 2000
    NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    He doesn't play for RBNY, thanks anyway.

19. lakaix15

lakaix15 New Member

Mar 28, 2007
    USA
    man i missed out on u guys last game... i hope that there will be a play off game on the 1st.... so we can meet.... you def see which one i will be.... playoff tail gates are something different for me haha.... and of coarse the loaded one next to the main man metroflip.... cant wait for the first but.... lets see what happens we win were in... we tie well yea were in unless dc wines by like 4 or 5.... CANT WAIT!!!!

20. GSS Face

GSS Face New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    a playoff game should be out of control! make sure you stop by us in the parking lot for a laugh!

21. lakaix15

lakaix15 New Member

Mar 28, 2007
    USA

i def will!!!! cant wait!!!!

22. GSS Number 1

GSS Number 1 New Member

Aug 11, 2008
    I'm moving on the 1st.. goddamnit. Gonna have to figure this out.

23. GSS Face

GSS Face New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Club:
    West Ham United FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
  24. GSS Face

GSS Face New Member

Aug 12, 2008
    Club:
    West Ham United FC