.:Galaxy vs. Necaxa, Dec. 3, 2004 "Friendly" Thread:. [R]

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by Topper, Nov 23, 2004.

1. MissingMathis

MissingMathis New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Long Beach CA
    I don't know bout the whole most entertaining game all year thing, but it was fun to watch the Galaxy play live. As for the guys who we haven't really seen, Thompson looked like he was playin AYSO ball, constantly out of position, chasin the ball like a 6 year old, no wonder why he was subbed at halftime. Gardner has potential, his decisions on the dribble could have been better, but his crosses and set pieces were excellent, which to me sounds like a deathnock for Sasha on the left wing. Gordon's touch at times hurt him, but I like his work ethic, and I see another Brian Ching possibly. Aloisi gave 100%, which is all we can ask of him, the only thing that worries me is that he's too short, so bigger forwards in the league will beat him in the air. We could have probably won 5-1 had Grabavoy started and Peter Vagenas been playin behind him, or out reading the apartment guide for Salt Lake City. I like the idea of friendlies in the offseason to keep interest up, but next time, perhaps a saturday night, and more advertising.

2. SoulflyTribeFC

SoulflyTribeFC New Member

Mar 24, 2002
    I think they didn't play it on Saturday so they wouldn't clash with the USC-UCLA game.

3. uclacarlos

uclacarlos Member+

Aug 10, 2003
    east coast
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Spain
    I actually think attendance would've been better on a Wed. rather than Friday (think: TRAFFIC).

4. crookeddy

crookeddy Member+

Apr 27, 2004
    Traffic on the 405= no movement at all whether it be wednesday or friday or monday at 3:29 am.