Galaxy Refuse to release Carlos Ruiz For GMNT Friendly

Discussion in 'LA Galaxy' started by L.A. SOCCER NATION, Aug 6, 2008.

1. L.A. SOCCER NATION

L.A. SOCCER NATION ONLY IN L.A.

Jun 17, 2005
    LOS ANGELES
    RFK Stadium friendly: Bolivia-Guatemala, Wednesday, 8 p.m. (Carlos Ruiz was on the Guatemala roster unveiled Monday, but the Galaxy has decided not to release him.)

Link:http://blog.washingtonpost.com/soccerinsider/

It seems that nobody is going to get any breaks from this whole dilema

Scenario:

Edson Buddle: "I need to score this Thursday", "I need to score this Thursday!"

Landon Donovan: "I dont want to go to Europe!, I dont want to go to Europe!! Uncle Phil is mad at me and I need to score this Thursday, cause I dont want to go to Europe!!"

Carlos Ruiz: Well, I guess I dont have to worry about scoring this Thursday since I will be at RFK playing against Bolivia. I will just take this call-up slip to Alexi and I'll be set to go. (singing and whistling while walking to Lalas office)

Lalas: (In restroom barfing and drinking Mylanta mixed with Olive oil, Alka-Seltzer and a bit of lime juice) As he starts lighting up a candle with the Virgen de Guadalupe image, so he doesnt get fired, he hears a door bell.

Lalas: Tim?, Phil?, I cant talk to any of you as I am talking to Manchester United, according to MLS rumors, Cristiano Ronaldo wants to come to MLS, preferably the Galaxy, so let me do my job. In addition, right this minute, I am proposing a deal that would send Peter Vagenas, Steve Cronin and Greg Vanney to the Red Devils for Wayne Rooney and some money. Sorry Phil or Tim that I cannot let you in or open the door.

Carlos Ruiz: Hey Pendejo! its me Carlos Ruiz, open thee door cerote!
    Lalas: OMG! Carlos, I am so glad its you, but hurry! come in!, as I dont want to be bitten by a mosquito and catch the west nile virus. You know Carlos, we are close to many dirty ponds and the insects could reach my office.

Carlos Ruiz: Well, Lalas, I am here just to tell you that I wont play this Thursday because I will be off to RFK, and here is my trip slip to prove it, my mommy said I could go, but I need you to sign it inorder to make it official.

Lalas: you cannot go!

Carlos Ruiz: Como que no! Pinche Guero, come M!ierda cerote, How come? its me country, me country! I am not US, I am Guatemala, they play I go! ME CONTRY!! ME CONTRY!!

Lalas: Reception, please call ICE as we might lose another player.

Carlos Ruiz: Ok, I stay.

Lalas: If I go down, You go down with me!! I brought you in and I will take you out. Now get out of my office, as mosquitos with westnile viruses can attack me any minute. Get out!!

Door bell rings again

Lalas: Tim?, Phil?

2. socluis90

socluis90 Member+

Aug 11, 2004
    So Cal
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    LoL. The Guate press was pretty pissed about this but they'll get over it. Guatemala won 3-0 today by the way.

3. Ron86

Ron86 Member

Jun 7, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    Los Angeles Galaxy
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What game do we play Thursday???