FUTSAL WC - Portugal vs Rep Check[R}

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by Frank Cunha, Nov 29, 2004.

1. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I believe the game is just starting, Portugal and Italy made history yesterday with the first ever WC 0-0 game

2. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
  3. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    Portugal winning 7-4 at half time

goals by Joel Queirós, o terceiro por Ivan, o quarto por André Lima, Gonçalo, Leo e novamente Gonçalo.

it looks like Joel Queiros with 2
    Goncalo 2

4. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    final score

Portugal -8-Rep Chek -4
    Joel Queiros 3 goals and Goncalo 2

Futsal: Portugal 8-4 Rep. Checa (Resultado Final) 29/11/04

Portugal levou de vencida a sua congénere da Rep. Checa no segundo jogo do Grupo E.

A Selecção Nacional ganhou por 8-4 com os golos lusos a serem apontados por Joel Queirós (3), Ivan, André Lima, Gonçalo (2) e Leo.

Já hoje a selecção transalpina bateu 'nuestros hermanos' por 3-2.

Recorde-se que com esta vitória, a Selecção de Todos Nós assumiu o primeiro lugar do grupo juntamente com a selecção italiana.

Fique ligado para saber toda a informação.

Imprimir Artigo

5. |--LdC--|

|--LdC--| New Member

Nov 16, 2003
    Lisboa/Portugal
    We made a good game speccially in the second half, when we played at our full potential, now lets see what we can do against Spain.

6. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I can't believe Spain lost, know its do or die, only one will go to the next round
    Portugal is leading the Group, but ???????????????????

I don't see Italy losing to Rep Check

7. leafster

leafster New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Do we have to win the group to go through or is it top 2? Cause if it's top 2, we currently have the goal advantage over Italy.

8. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    the top 2,
    I don't know what happen's if Spain beat's Portugal

9. leafster

leafster New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    I think a tie with Spain will be enough to go through if Italy beats the Czech by less than 4 goals (not entirely sure on that though). In any event, a win against Spain means we move on irregardless of what Italy does.

10. Frank Cunha

Frank Cunha New Member

Sep 17, 2001
    UNION TOWNSHIP, NJ
    I have to agree with you, but I'm not sure
    Are the games going to be played at the same time? I don't think so, I believe they all played on the same Pavillion
    I wonder who plays first

by the way you can track the game on www.fpf.pt

11. leafster

leafster New Member

Jul 21, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    [​IMG]

Joel Queiros with the Hat-trick.

FIFA Futsal World Championship
    Czech Republic 4-8 Portugal: Joel's finishing just too hot

Portuguese players celebrate one of their eight goals against the Czech Republic.

Brandon Malone

(FIFA.com) 29 Nov 2004

With this emphatic win, Portugal have set up a titanic Iberian struggle to decide who goes through to the semi-finals of the FIFA Futsal World Championship Chinese Taipei 2004.

"Our strategy was to press the Czechs in the middle of the court but we failed to do that at times in the first half. But after half-time we got that sorted and I was very pleased with our finishing tonight," said a contented Portuguese coach Orlando Duarte afterwards.

Portugal came into this game a point ahead of the Czech Republic after their creditable 0-0 draw with Italy. This result looked even more impressive after the Azzurri beat the World Champions in the preceeding match.

Hat-trick hero Joel Queiros turning on the style against the Czechs.

Spain coach Javier Lozano had named Portugal as one of the five teams who could win the tournament. They started in fine style - Joel Queiros steering Goncalo's lob through Jan Klima's legs....

http://www.fifa.com/en/news/feature/0,1451,104474,00.html?articleid=104474

Spain will be the toughest game so far. :cool: