FulhamUSA.com - Staffing needs!!

Discussion in 'Fulham' started by American Mike, Nov 5, 2004.

1. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    As many of you know there is a Fulham supporters club starting here in the states and since its been talked about, we've had an overwhelming response from the US based Fulham supporters!

***Please note the following positions are NOT for Fulham fans only, anyone can get involved and are encouraged to do so***

Currently we have writers for some of the content related to general info about the club, player reviews, etc., but we are also looking for people to test their journalism/writing skills in other areas.

We are looking for people to help with writing:

Fulham Match reviews and player performances
    Editorials about Fulham (transfers, general Fulham corporate decisions etc.)
    Articles relating to any news about the EPL
    Soccer in the US

We are also looking for Graphic designers (or people good with photoshop or illustrator) to help with a possible logo and other graphics for the site. We currently have 3 people helping with this aspect so far but we are always looking for more.

We thank everyone for their help thus far and I thank those in advance who will help in the future.

Feel free to email me at Benedetto6@gmail.com with any questions or comments.

Cheers.

A.M.

2. therealronaldo7

therealronaldo7 New Member

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    Any and all help is appreciated!

3. servotron

servotron New Member

Mar 4, 2004
    St Paul, MN
    As a graphic designer (web, actually) and Fulham fan, I'll give you some helpful advice: You can get an EPS of the FFC logo (both the old one and the new one) at www.brandsoftheworld.com

4. JohnnyCash

JohnnyCash New Member

Jan 23, 2004
    NOrVA
    are these paid positions?

5. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    That depends Johnny, how much you looking to get?

We also Barter here at FulhamUSA. I got a delicious bass you may want...

6. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    I would help but, my English is really bad. Not my speaking but, typing. Sorry i couldnt help.

7. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    Thank you, those will help. We have a few ideas thus far for a Logo but nothing concrete yet.

8. servotron

servotron New Member

Mar 4, 2004
    St Paul, MN
    I played around a bit with the normal (recent) FFC logo and adding the red white and blue to the top above the arch (but still shaped with the arch) and it looked OK big, but not small. Something really simple like actual red, white, and blue blocks with a white star in the blue one might look nice.

9. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    I spoke to one of the designers of the official site and warned that the club doesn't take well to changing the crest...

Thus we can just incorporate the crest on whatever logo we decide to use...maybe I'll start a separte thread for that.

10. servotron

servotron New Member

Mar 4, 2004
    St Paul, MN
    Well, I went ahead and did it anyways, just cause I had it open. It actually looks really nice, and I usually dont like putting the US flag on things.

I've tried to attach the GIF to this post, see if it works!

11. therealronaldo7

therealronaldo7 New Member

Apr 14, 2004
    Chicago
    Good work Servotron. That looks nice. Thanks!

12. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    Looks really good Servotron...I said they didn't like it, I didn't say we couldn't do it!

Much appreciated...

13. American Mike

American Mike New Member

Jan 21, 2004
    Was NY, Now London
    We've heard from several people (on both sides of the pond) who are going to help with editorials, player profiles and match news.

We are still hoping to get a few more people to give it a shot! Please let us know if you are interested.

Cheers.