FSU Politics/Current Events V

Discussion in 'Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, & the former Soviet Repu' started by Real Corona, Mar 7, 2011.

1. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    By the why, I'm a registered Republican (I do vote for moderate Dems including Joe Biden) but given that I grew up in "Cali," "you seem to know why." Also, we live in Placer County, inland county and fairly red part of the state. But please go ahead and tell me how I am, who I am based on where I'm from. I basically predicted where you were going with that question

Tell me why my views on Kyivan Rus are simple (again, contemporaneous Kyivans between 9th-12th century did not call themselves Kyivan Rus)? I'm not a scholar but I'm modest enough to understood there is no such thing as linear continuation between fuedal Kyiv and contemporary Russia and Ukraine. In fact, loose associations and claims of linear continuity is, by definition, simple understanding

And what I said is. My friends remain my friends despite there previous support of Putin. They are not the type of people that enjoy the humanities. They liked Putin and Trump because those two are memes or symbolic representations, the shadows in Platos cave. That's fine, my friends certainly are far more understanding in our domains of life. But I would definitely end the relationship if they spoke like you. Just completely out there.
    Interesting, you seem to externalize your relationship with Drake on other factors. It's maybe you that has changed and not in a good way

2. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    Great news

3. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City

4. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    The link works fine, just checked to be sure. You're either a bit slow, or going out of your way to remain ignorant. I'll go with the latter since you're Jewish

You're a basic guy Yasik, I remember you thought I was crazy when I told you Shakhtar would fvck Chelsea up when Chelsea got bounced out of the group stage at Shakhtar's expense haha

5. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    35% of white male Bernie Sanders (like me) voted for Trump in 2016, there were even more liberals in 2020, your boy Biden didn't even have to do nationwide rally's like a normal POTUS candidate has to do to win, he supposedly became the most popular POTUS in history, 1st time ever incumbent defeated who got more votes than the 1st time. and the saddest part is, you both likely don't realize this nightmare would have NEVER happened in Trump's 2nd term. So you both are Ukrainian-Americans who are oblivious of 2 coup d'etat's happened (Maidan being the Ukrainian Jan. 6th in reverse) that are ruining the countries you love. I feel the pain for you, even if you don't.

6. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    "HI, welcome to Bigsoccer, what can I get started for you"

"Glad you're still open. Do you have any incoherence with a side of antisemitism"

"Yes, we call it the FootyFan 365 special."

7. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  8. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    I'm Jewish genius lmao! #LetsGoBrandon

9. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Doesn't give you license to call someone a 'slow jew.' Personal attacks are pretty low. But your standards have capsized.

10. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    You misunderstood my word play. I said he's either slow or purposefully wanted to remain ignorant by acting like he couldn't watch the video clip of war crimes committed in Donetsk 2 weeks ago. Since he's Jewish, I ruled out the fact he's slow...

You voted for Sleepy Zhou, the guy who made this nightmare possible. Yet its my standards that have went belly up...

11. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
  12. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Tymoshuk - forever will live in infamy and shame. Eventually, he will have to speak on the matter. I wonder what he will say...

13. yasik19

yasik19 Moderator
    Staff Member

Chelsea
    Ukraine
    Oct 21, 2004
    Daly City
    That he cares more about money than anything else.

14. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    "If there's war, then the politicians are failures. But not just failures, total failures." - Pep Guardiola

Zelensky's advisor predicted the entire war in 90 seconds in 2019, all the way to how they'd actually attack them from Belarus. Treating beating Russia in war to qualify for NATO like its a World Cup playoff qualifier. These people are absolute lunatics!!!!

15. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Bump

16. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    American film director & YouTuber, Gonzalo Lira, was taken hostage in Kharkiv, Ukraine 6 days ago. He got bored in Kyiv after the first 5 days of the war so went to the real action in Wild WIld East. UN Weapons Inspector Scott Ridder (guy who exposed the Iraqi Weapons of Mass Destruction hoax), was a recent guest of Gonzalo's and fears he was killed yesterday. If he was New York Times journalist taken hostage behind the Russian line of contact the NPC masses would be calling Russia a terrorist state #WhereIsGonzaloLira

Fyi guy flexing is Chili, top capo of Metalist Kharkiv ultras firm, and the guy who invented the world famous 'Putin Xuylo' chant. He's now a local leader in Ukraine's secret police (Kraken Unit) aka SS Gestapenkos. What's even more wild is he was just featured in a popular Ukrainian soccer blogger youtube channel a week ago. Infamous.

Attached Files:

17. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    He's alive Thank God, released today after a week in captivity. Simon Ostrovsky being held hostage briefly in 2014 looks like child's play compared to this

18. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
  19. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Kherson & Melitopil citizens have accepted Russia already. Russian flags flying and they're transitioning to the Ruble soon. Still holding out hope once Donbas falls and Siege of Odessa happens, the reality will set in and Russia gives Novorosiya back to Ukraine as a bargaining chip for regime change in Kyiv. Starting to realize that is wishful thinking

Btw S Dnyom Pobedi xloptsi!!

20. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    Scott Ritter and Col. Douglas MacGregor are the 2 voices I'd recommend listening to if you want to seek background intelligence instead of 'news'

Ritter was the 1st to call out Weapon of Mass Destruction hoax in Iraq, served in the 80's and in Desert Storm, grew up in Germany and studied Russian, was programmed to kill communists. Probably a waste of my time typing this but never hurts to try

21. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine

So you are supporting and hoping Ukraine NT win at Hampden Park and beyond, stated it would be terrible if Ukraine was partitioned yet also support Ukrainian genocide and the continued destruction of Donbass, Odessa. How does that make sense

I'm not trying to be condescending but you may have suffered a traumatic brain injury or experienced a psychotic break in the last few years. What you post is disorganized, contradictory.

yasik19 repped this.
  22. FootyFan365

FootyFan365 Member

Jun 23, 2008
    Indy
    Club:
    FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    You voted for Joe Biden but I'm the one supposedly with mental health issues lmao!

Would be like someone being confused why an American would cheer for USA @ 2002 World Cup even tho they're against Iraqi War that killed 900,000 civilians and accomplished nothing. You're a simpleton.

23. rbubela

rbubela Member

Feb 17, 2009
    NorCal
    Club:
    FC Dynamo Kyiv
    Nat'l Team:
    Ukraine
    #2575 rbubela, May 11, 2022
    Last edited: May 11, 2022
    You're opinions are fragmented, contradictory. You're logic is that of a 3rd grader. By which I mean you form your opinions based on associations. This very small community is trying to tell you that you're adrift (myself, yasik, and apparently Drake) and yet you think the problem is with us.
    I'm sure there is an LNR/DNR online football community that would welcome you. Go find an echo chamber, cause it's not here.