FS: Nike Total 90 Laser III Elite SG (UK10)

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by J 10, Jun 29, 2012.

1. J 10

J 10 Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Selling my Nike Total 90 Laser III Elite SG boots. The boots are almost brand new. I have used them maybe 5 times last summer but now the boots are too small for me. The size is UK10/US11/EU45. The boots are in almost perfect condition but have one flaw that I have also discussed here on the forum previously. The Nike swoosh is peeling off from the side. It's only the paint however and I was told by other users here that this is somewhat a feature of these boots. The paint can however be easily removed if wanted. Here are some pics of the boots and the swoosh in detail:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I'm looking for 100 euros + shipping for these. They come with a boot bag and a stud wrench. I could also consider swaps for other Nike SGs.

If anyone wants to know, the World Cup Total Elites in the pic are brand new and never used and I might consider selling them if someone wants to make an offer. They are also UK10.

2. J 10

J 10 Member

Oct 15, 2009
    Price lowered to 70 euros + postage. A real bargain. I don't have any use for these since they don't fit me. Need to get them sold.

I also have a pair of Nike Mercurial Vapor Superfly II World Cup size UK10 for sale. In great condition. Pics upon request. Also 70 euros + shipping.