Friendly Match : China - Syria (R)

Discussion in 'Asian Football Confederation' started by Syriaman, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Mussab86

Mussab86 Member+

Jan 20, 2006
    Jabriya, Kuwait
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Iraq
    Congarts China, Hard luck Syria

did both teams play with the A teams?

2. Nurafshon

Nurafshon Member+

Jun 28, 2007
    Germany
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    Uzbekistan
    Here you may watch the highlights and goals of the match.

3. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Thanks. And yes, China played with A team. But 3 European League players will be added when playing against Iraq on Feb 6.

4. sahbekham_pactwinner

Jun 12, 2005

thanx

5. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    How about your pact that Iraq won't make it to the 4th Round of the WC Qualifiers? After knowing China is in such poor form, do you still dare to offer the pact?

6. seb_perpignan

seb_perpignan Member

Jun 5, 2005
    france
    Club:
    Shandong Luneng
    Nat'l Team:
    China PR
    i didn't saw the macth :( feel bad coz eery time i wacth china, is a boring 0-0. for you who was the MoM, the one who make the difference for China?

;)

7. Kenzhi

Kenzhi New Member

Jul 20, 2007
    Soon after the second half started, Petrovic changed players. Zheng Bin and Li Jinyu out. Zhu Ting and Liu Jian in. Not long after that, again he replaced Du Zhenyu and Zhao Junzhe with Wang Dong and Zhou Haibin. After this, China looked like a totally different team. Zhou Haibin did his job very well, linking defending midfielders with attacking midfielders like a big mass of rock that Syrian players found it hard to penetrate (Chinese midfielders were in chaos in the first half ). With his good ball distribution, Wang Dong and Liu Jian who were in front of him became very lively. Meanwhile, Zhu Ting showed his class as a good striker. His penetrations and interceptions gave Syrian defenders lots of busy time.

The first Chinese goal started from Zhu Ting receiving a pass from Wang Dong. He then dribbled the ball to the right side of the Syrian goal gate and passed it to Qu Bo who was in the left. The ball touched a Syrian player and deflected precisely in front of the unguarded Qu Bo. Qu Bo easily flicked it into net. I can also score if given such an easy ball. :D The second goal came from a corner. Wang Dong kicked the ball to the middle. Zhou Haibin successfully headed the ball towards Zhu Ting and Zhu Ting headed it into net. All happened very quickly.

Well, if I have to choose between Zhou Haibin and Zhu Ting, I think I will choose Zhu Ting as the Man of the Match. If he wasn’t in the match, maybe China still remained scoreless. He assisted one and scored one in this match. It is hard to get a striker who knows where to position himself, can react quickly and has high instinct to score like him..

8. Syriaman

Syriaman Member

Oct 31, 2007
    Stuttgart,Aleppo
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Syria
    Thanks to Nurafshon´s highlights,i saw in the chance from Syria,which hit the crossbar after the freekick of Syria in the next chance of us,this shoot was a goal,but the referee didn´t see it,it was maybe 2 cm behind the line,look carefully ,carefully !:)