Friendly: ECUADOR vs Colombia

Discussion in 'Ecuador' started by Guayaquileño, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Sur Oscura, a real barra brava, will be there like always ... die hard fans since day one! .. and you know they go and make the big noise to represent us like we should be !!

2. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Colombia y Ecuador miden fuerzas

Colombia y Ecuador, dos conjuntos de fuerzas parejas que se conocen a la perfección, se enfrentan este miércoles antes de reanudar la lucha por las eliminatorias mundialistas.

More...

3. preyes10

preyes10 New Member

Sep 17, 2007
    ny
    Club:
    Emelec Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I will be in section 129 and row 27.....

with my brother, uncle, and cousin who is a LDU fan.....

4. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    You mean the Cuyigans right???

5. BigSoccer Bot

BigSoccer Bot I am not real.

Feb 25, 2005
    News: Colombia se pone a tono

Recordar su estilo, repasar los conceptos tácticos y apreciar el verdadero nivel de los jugadores serán los tres objetivos fundamentales del técnico Jorge Luis Pinto en el amistoso de esta noche frente a Ecuador.

More...

6. ceejay187

ceejay187 Member

Mar 30, 2005
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    I wasnt even planning on going but my boy (Colombian) calls me up last night and says Nanito I got mad tickets want to go to the game wed night? At first I was like damm i got a few appointments after work but then thought about and said f$$$ this let me go have some fun. But im going with mad colombian panasss hahahaha

7. NRJR0891

NRJR0891 New Member

Mar 26, 2007
    New Jersey
    Club:
    Tottenham Hotspur FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has anyone heard of the website justin.tv? Someone told me that you can watch a lot of the games on there for free. I checked it out and it appears likey they will be showing tonights game. I just wanted to see if anyone used this site before.

8. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    go to rojadirecta.com and it will show you all of the games that are being played on that day....the links will be under every match after you click on it

9. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    What time do they play?

10. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    I have. I like it because you have several choices for the feeds...

11. efernandez9

efernandez9 Member

Jun 6, 1999
    Joe Pool Lake
    some sources in the Colombian forum claim that canalUno and/or rcn tvColombia will have the game in dishnetwork tonite

8:15 NY time

12. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    CEVALLOS AGREDIDO VERBALMENTE
    | Fecha : 2008-08-20 16:15:00 |
    Uno de los importantes y experimentados jugadores de la Selección Ecuatoriana de Fútbol tuvo un lamentable inconveniente en la ciudad de New Jersey, antes del compromiso amistoso frente a Colombia.

New Jersey-USA.

Lamentablemente la actitud de un par de seguidores plenamente identificados con el Club Sport Emelec, estuvo a punto de desencadenar en un serio problema con el experimentado arquero José Francisco Cevallos.

El portero ecuatoriano fue víctima de una serie de insultos e improperios por parte de estos aficionados, y pese a que en un principio ignoró dicha actitud, la insistencia por poco desencadena de un problema mayor.

Cevallos hizo caso omiso de los insultos y abordó el autobús que transportaría a los integrantes de la Selección Nacional hasta su hotel, pero el ascendente calibre de los mismos terminó con la paciencia del experimentado arquero.

De esta manera el actual meta ecuatoriano descendió de la unidad de transporte y enfrentó a sus agresores verbales, estando a un paso de irse a las manos con los implicados; de no ser por la intervención de compañeros e integrantes de la Tricolor.
    (LAOH)

13. colombo

colombo Member

Jul 25, 2006
    Parece que mi amigo Cevallos esta siguiendo los malos ejemplos de Correita!!!

Solo falta que diga que eso es culpa de los colombianos porque Ecuador es un pais de paz alli nadie pelea con nadie,:D:D:D

14. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    What the fuck are they playing on?? That is absoluty disgraceful! Are you freakin' kidding me? :mad::mad:

15. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    The stream is not working on justintv was up??:mad:

16. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Yeah, I lost both feeds. Might as well. Watching the game on that pitch made me wanna puke. It doesn't help that I just got done watching Germany-Belgium on HD and I now have to resort to a computer monitor with a poor static feed.

EDIT: It just came back on...

17. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
  18. ecuaboy12

ecuaboy12 Member

May 18, 2005
    Lehigh Acres FL
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Yeah mine was working after a while. Was nice to win but the game was really sloppy to me. So how was it LIVE???

19. damnecuadorian

Mar 11, 2007
    SF & NYC
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    Sorry. Maybe next time?

20. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    The game was great... I saw the penalty like literally right there in front of me.... The parceritos next to me were laughing and at us when they got the penalty call .. then they stfu when it was blocked... it felt goooood. lol

I ate hornado con mote y carne en palo after the game... I'm stuffed. .... I got a number as well !!!:D

on the down side... there were a lot of fights.

21. Guayaquileño

Guayaquileño Member

Dec 3, 2006
    New York City
    Club:
    Barcelona Guayaquil
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Live it was better... maybe because of the atmosphere...

but in the beginning of the first half colombia was dominating and rematando like crazy and there were like 3 dangerous shots. Ecuador had two great opportunities but messed it up.

The game was fair I should say... Both teams got penalties, we goaled them, they got denied. We won.

But let me add, the NT in my eyes was playing slow and midfield was not playing that well. Our defense is still one of the best! The Colombians are clearly faster had better ball control in the first half.

22. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    the absence of mendez and valencia was felt deeply in the midfield

23. Cris 09

Cris 09 Trololololo

Nov 30, 2004
    Westfalenstadion
    Club:
    Borussia Dortmund
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    When you get a chance, or anyone that watched the game...could you take a moment to give a brief player analysis.

I admit...I watched 15 minutes of the whole game. Poor feed and that pitch was ridiculous. I was totally turned off and thats not like me.

At half time I started doing other things and figured I'd catch the score later.

24. LDU4ever

LDU4ever Moderator
    Staff Member

Liga de Quito
    Ecuador
    Nov 21, 2004
    Miami, FL
    Club:
    Liga de Quito
    Nat'l Team:
    Ecuador
    crismerz, i'm in the same boat, although i watched the whole game through that poor feed, it was just too difficult to see the actual performace of any player on the pitch. what i will say is that the field was an embarrrasment and like the announcers on canal 1 said, they should definitely file a formal complaint because it was not suitable for a soccer game, let alone a professional one between two countries....

25. yoryi

yoryi Member

Oct 11, 2005
    Boogie Down BRONX!
    Exactly,,,these two are motores de la selec.....the game was boring has hell,,like I said before it was just a money maker for the organizers.
    Ecuador was done by the second half,,Colombia showed a little more game,,We won but our performance was garabage,,,,Sixto needs to go back and do extra credit work.
    On the good note,,the girls were banging,,(the main reason why I went) got a couple of digits.:D