Freekick-Interesting new web based soccer manager

Discussion in 'Games' started by Sinter, May 22, 2007.

1. Sinter

Sinter New Member

Oct 12, 2003
    New York City, U.S.A
    Club:
    New York Red Bulls
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Not sure where I should've started this thread but here seems to be the best place. Freekick is a web based soccer manager game in the mold of hattrick. It is young (3 years old or so... compared to ht anyways) and slowly growing only currently having about 32,000 players. It is free like hattrick, with the option of supporting the game as well. I've played ht for over 4 years and recently jumped on board to FK and I must say I'm impressed. It's a bit more in depth and takes a while to understand. However, once you do I feel it offers more than HT currently does tactically speaking. It focuses less on the money side of things and more on the soccer side of things. The league structure mirrors real life more. There are u-21 and full national teams, an international cup that actually rewards the best managers and a league cup.

If you want to check it out head over to www.freekick.org and if you want to sign up and don't mind putting me down as your referrer that be cool. If you have the time to play a second... or even start a first web based soccer manager, I'd suggest giving it a shot.