France NT : Gael Clichy deserves a call

Discussion in 'France' started by Sildegil, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Sildegil

Sildegil New Member

May 15, 2002
    I know we have tons of very good left back in France : Liza, Silvestre, Evra just to name few. But i really beleive that Clichy is simply amazing. Ok, he is only 18 but he showed huge class and talent this season with Arsenal.

Please Santini, call him.

2. magic38

magic38 New Member

Liza 1st pick
    Evra 2nd pick
    maybe clichy comes after

3. Fonsos

Fonsos Member

Sep 21, 2000
    Chicago
    Say no to the Drugs. Just because he's got some time with Arsenal doesn't make him worthy of time with "Les Bleus" (rolling eyes in disgust). Next thing is that you'll tell us that Saha should be on the Euro 2004 side starting with Henry and Trezeguet.

4. Sildegil

Sildegil New Member

May 15, 2002
    How freaking dumb this comment is ? Hey moron, did i say i would love to see Guivarch back? How dare you state that my request is insane?

If you had seen Clichy play, you might be allowed to talk. But i may bet you never did.

I m not saying Clichy deserve a guarantee first team spot. I said that he deserves a call. Not for what he is doing in Arsenal (he just started playing for them, won nothing, etc), but for the obvious huge talent he has.

Do we have to choose player on hype/club's success over talent? Can't we give a chance to a player (Clichy or another) who has accomplished nothing? I think we can.

Your statement would have conduct Jacquet to never give a chance to Henry in 1998. Glad he was clever than you are.