FoxSoccerMatchPass question - please respond.

Discussion in 'TV, Satellite & Radio' started by elite8, Mar 29, 2019.

1. elite8

elite8 Member

Jul 16, 2010
    Folks,

I'm considering ordering FoxSoccerMatchPass and I have one question. How long after a game ends will the reply option be available? I have ESPN + and usually within 1 hour after the conclusion the replay is available.

I sent an email to FoxSoccerMatchPass but I never received a response. I appreciate the help.

2. HomietheClown

HomietheClown Member+

Dusselheim FC 1971
    Sep 4, 2010
    Club:
    --other--
    My question to you is why in the World are you considering this horrible service????

Are you a big fan of German soccer and Australian Rules Football?

Redbullsnation2012 repped this.
  3. elite8

elite8 Member

Jul 16, 2010
    I'm thinking about ordering it because I like Germany soccer. Can you answer my question? If the replay function is not available for numerous hours then I won't be interested.

4. Redbullsnation2012

May 26, 2010
    Club:
    Manchester United FC
    I don't really remember how long does the replay becomes available exactly but usually it takes a day at max to see the replays...

5. saabrian

saabrian Member

Mar 25, 2002
    Upstate NY
    Club:
    Leicester City FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't expect any customer service from them.

6. danielmak

danielmak Member

Sep 26, 2004
    off the purple line
    I subbed about 2 years ago for Libertadores and Sudamericana. The replays last for a long time. I know that's not specific but you should be set if you get to the game within a couple weeks. The Libertadores games were there a month later as were the WCQ matches.

As others have said, don't expect any degree of customer service. Also note that most of the Bundesliga 1 and 2 games will be stadium sounds only--no commentary.

Redbullsnation2012 repped this.
  7. daniloni

daniloni Member+

Tottenham Hotspur
    United States
    Jul 17, 2013
    Oakland, CA
    Club:
    Atlanta
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm going off memory here as I cancelled as soon as the CL, EL and FA Cup were gone, but I think the replays appeared very soon after the game was over and were available all season afterwards.