Foreign letters?

Discussion in 'BigSoccer Shop' started by Yañez, Dec 13, 2006.

1. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Can i put Foreign letters on the back of the jerseys? I have checked about 3 other sites and they dont do it. I want it to say "Yáñez" not "Yanez". If its not possible is there any site that does do it? Also, Do you guys have, or will get the New Chilean National team jersey? You have the old one there......Thanks

2. BigSoccer Shop

BigSoccer Shop We've got your kit!

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    We should be able to apply Yáñez to the Chile jersey. We can accomodate most accented characters, but there are some limitations for certain jerseys. We don't have an arrival date set for the new Chilean jersey, but it might arrive this spring. Please feel free to email the help desk if you need help placing your order.

3. Yañez

Yañez Member+

Oct 11, 2005
    Santiago, Llolleo
    Club:
    Univ de Chile
    Nat'l Team:
    Chile
    Can i do it for the Liverpool jersey? or better yet, is there a list where i can see in which Jerseys i can? Thanks for the response.

4. BigSoccer Shop

BigSoccer Shop We've got your kit!

Sep 2, 2004
    Birmingham
    The availability of accented characters is determined on an individual basis. The public forum is perfect for asking general questions, but it really isn't the best way to get specific order information. Please use the Contact HELPDESK link or give us a call at 1-888-933-1994 to reach us directly. We can help you find the perfect jersey.