FOR SALE: Nike Tiempo SZ 8 Soar Blue, Nike CTR Maestri Black / RedSZ8.5, F50 Adizero 1 Leather Cyan

Discussion in 'SwapShop' started by Enxienty, May 1, 2013.

1. Enxienty

Enxienty Member

Jul 29, 2008
    Hello BigSoccer! I have 3 boots for sale that I have used and are looking to sell, as I simply have no need for them

**NOTE** Pics will be up soon, but for now I will give a detailed description of each item.

Tiempos: They are size 8 US, worn around 5-6 times on AG surfaces ( im an idiot ) They are in very good condition, besides a bit of the stitching on the outside of the boot became flayed. Studs, soleplate, etc, everything else on the boot is in good condition, including the cosmetic appearance.
    Price: $115.00 OBO

Maestris: The maestris are very well worn in. They are size 8.5 and have good amount of use to them. The studs show obvious use of wear and tear. They have been mostly used on AG as well, and slight sole separation has been seen in the boot. The upper is in very good shape and since the boot is a black color based boot, cosmetic appearance is still good.
    Price: $65.00 OBO

Adizeros: These adizeros are extremely rare and very difficult to find. I used them for around 2 grass games and 1 turf game, turf did not do much damage to them at all. The boots are in good condition
    Price: $130.00 OBO

As i said before, pictures will be coming soon. Thank you!

2. Enxienty

Enxienty Member

Jul 29, 2008
    BUMP** ALSO HAVE A 220 DOLLAR NIKE VOUCHER FOR SALE!!