For £50 million I'd Rather Get Adebayor - Torres' Other Team's Thread

Discussion in 'Real Madrid' started by El-CapitanoR7, Feb 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    [​IMG]

What a piece of shit.:D

2. toslat

toslat New Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    "Sold a diva to buy a diver - the other teams thread"

3. El-CapitanoR7

El-CapitanoR7 Member

Oct 30, 2008
    La la land
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    Suarez is awesome, I'm certainly not changing it to that.:p Mods you are most welcome to change it to anything you like... as long as you cuss out Torres.

4. Zidane05

Zidane05 Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 18, 2005
    Toronto
    [​IMG]

5. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I was pleased with the Liverpool win. Great to see that Chelsea cannot buy success.

6. Cyrudan

Cyrudan Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Yet you are a Madrid fan? Much as I love our team we have been spendin' just a lil bit more than Chelsea.

7. fierro

fierro Member+

Jan 30, 2007
    El Chuco
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Like the thread title says I'd rather get Ade for 15 ME. :D

8. Cyrudan

Cyrudan Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  9. SóloMadrid redded

Feb 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
  10. halamadrid00

halamadrid00 Red Card

Aug 2, 2007
    UK
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    And Bojan

[​IMG]

Poor boy thought he was in with a chance of some Pique love after the shower extravaganza!!

11. Cyrudan

Cyrudan Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    In other news, Messi suffered a minor muscle strain so he won't be facing Uruguay with the rest of the Argentine national team this Thursday. It's nothing serious and his absence is just a precautionary. What a coincidence!

http://www.marca.com/2011/02/07/futbol/equipos/barcelona/1297062100.html
    (couldn't edit in my post without screwing zé awsome picture layout)

edit;
    [​IMG]

added for wtf factor

12. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I don't understand why Liverpool fans or some other idiots (see post no.1) are butt hurt over Fernando moving to Chelsea? If there is any team in his heart (and to be honest players aren't like that anymore) its Atleti. Why did the Liverpool fans think he was one of them? Why are they butt hurt? Why are they so surprised when somebody who is one of them was inches away from joining the same team for the same reasons?

You can't even say that he went to a direct rival. I mean come on.... Liverpool would be unbelievably lucky if they made it no.4 this season. I respect Liverpool's history and their club but their fans are just lame.

13. Cyrudan

Cyrudan Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    This is truly sad tho.. RIP

http://www.goal.com/en/news/584/bra...ngster-william-morais-killed-in-early-morning

@São Paulo

Your right, got it messed up since the original match Argentina v Uruguay was gonna be hosted in Denmark @Parken until our FA decided against it.

@Shay Z

Not to mention he was sold for 150% more than they bought him. Even tho I still think Torres is a world class striker (I know some disagree :p) Liverpool needed those money to get two strikers who wants to play for the team. Still think the best part is that some Liverpool fans calls him a mercenary. He has been in 3 clubs his entire life.

14. Shay Z

Shay Z Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 3, 2007
    I think Pique is just doing it to make Ibrahimabitch jealous. Miss. Waka Waka is just a fling. True love will prevail coz there ain't no mountain high enough and ain't no hips truthful enough.........

[​IMG]

15. SóloMadrid redded

Feb 6, 2011
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    I thought they were playing Portugal wednesday?

I was looking forward to another Messi vs Cristiano duel.

16. natenate101

natenate101 Moderator
    Staff Member

Dec 16, 2006
    California, US
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Torres? Meh.

17. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    No, that is not right. Argentina's U20 player Iturbe, dubbed a "New Messi" suffered a minor injury and will likely miss the game vs Uruguay. Real was looking at this kid for sometime, just check out his goals vs Chile and Brazil in the U20 tourney so far.

18. mymy33

mymy33 BigSoccer Supporter

Aug 15, 2007

Lol, I think this was a case of a failed translation :D.

19. demogorgon

demogorgon Member

Jul 18, 2006
    Perhaps because two weeks before the transfer he was saying how he feels good in Liverpool and would like to continue to play there. Or perhaps because he waited until the last days of the transfer market to hand in the transfer request.

20. Cyrudan

Cyrudan Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid

Ahh phew, yeah just reread it again and saw it was just a minor precautionary injury preventing him from the first meeting. Looking at the comments Marca must have made a stealth edit. Match still on, yeeh!

@Iturbe

https://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showpost.php?p=22617283&postcount=219

Yes I am awesome.

21. SupaMario

SupaMario Member+

Aug 31, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Club:
    CA Tigre
    Nat'l Team:
    Argentina
    Yeah, you got me a bit worried. I did not read anything about Messi missing the game on Ole. Goal.Com has something similar but is saying Marca is reporting.... So I guess they will continue. Diego Milito is out though.

22. Cyrudan

Cyrudan Member

Sep 21, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Aye for a month, Bayern is sighing a breath of relief already. No deja-vu time for em this round

23. 4x4s

4x4s Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Pique and Shakira fit well together, Pique is a tit, Shakira wanted a couple for a while and she had given up.

Steve MCLaren fired at Wolfsburg, Diego fined 100.000 Euro for snatching away a penalty kick from team mate Helmes and smashing it on the post.

:D

24. Style

Style Member+

May 8, 2009
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    If you have seen Pique's twitter profile picture you would know how queer he is. Plus, to be honest Shakira is 34, 156cm they are horrible match, let alone there is hotter women there, on the bright side if Pique plans to have children the chances are they would be around the normal height when they are around their Catalan friends.

25. TT_Madridista

TT_Madridista Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Club:
    Real Madrid
    Nat'l Team:
    Trinidad and Tobago
    LOL
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18v1D_vEbKY"]Diego LOL[/ame]
    Skip to 6:17
    but based on some of the shooting from his team mates in this highlight vid, can you really blame the guy... lol