Footlocker.com 30% off.......

Discussion in 'Soccer Boots' started by Rsherwin, Aug 1, 2002.

1. Rsherwin

Rsherwin New Member

Jun 16, 2001
    Fellow soccer players, I figured I'd give you a chance to save some $ on fall gear.

Footlocker.com has 30% off sales every so often, I'll let you guys know when in the future, this weekend (8.1-8.4) is one of the though.

Check the site out, tons of soccer gear on sale.

30% off source code is: CAM8EM21

Enter it when it asks for source code, get all your fall gear NOW! :)

2. vivekphs

vivekphs New Member

Jan 7, 2001
    thanks

thanks for the tip. looks like i'm gonna buy another pair of copas this weekend.....for 30 percent off!

3. MostValuablePoster

MostValuablePoster New Member

Jun 22, 2000
    Thanks for the info. I was just thinking of getting myself some new pair of cleats. I don't want spend a lot of money on them though. Does anybody know the best shoe i could get in the 80 dollars and below range (not including the 30% off).

I appreciate the help!

4. timmy409

timmy409 Red Card

Apr 3, 2002
    Georgia
    i feel like a idiot but where do i enter the code

5. fidlerre

fidlerre Moderator
    Staff Member

Oct 10, 2000
    Central Ohio
    copa mundial.

there are like $89 bucks and with 30% off of that, would be a steal at about $65 bucks. get them about a size small though, as they will kinda mold to your foot...you want them smaller rather than bigger.

6. Rsherwin

Rsherwin New Member

Jun 16, 2001
    you enter the code when it asks for the "Source code" before you click purchase

7. timmy409

timmy409 Red Card

Apr 3, 2002
    Georgia
  8. iamfutbolstar

iamfutbolstar New Member

Aug 1, 2002
    Gainesville, FL
    To MostValuablePoster-
    The Kelme Majestads are supposed to be some really nice boots. Eurosport has them now for 79.99, and they are cheaper at other places (around 65). They are synthetic with a touch control application (similar to the Nike First Touch on the Total 90s).
    Take a look at them.