Food service in the stadiums.

Discussion in 'Soccer in the USA' started by RUUDVN, Oct 22, 2004.

1. RUUDVN

RUUDVN BigSoccer Yellow Card

Sep 3, 2004
    NYC
    " alot of the American stadiums have a very good reputation for high level of service "......That's exactly what i thought ;)

www.uefa.com/magazine/news/Kind=128/newsId=248342.html

I think the service and the food in the stadium can't be separated from the game itself, great games with great food & service will be a great satisfaction that makes people want to come back for more....

2. kingjackdaniel

Jul 16, 2004
    Dyer, IN
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    At $6 a beer, the service had better be good. I'd rather be like other parts of the world where you have the option of brining in your own food. I hate the bastards at the stadiums, really stiff arm you.

3. nyrmetros

nyrmetros Member

Feb 7, 2004
    The food services for the common people at Yankee, Shea, and Giants Stadium is Fvcken awful. Same goes for Brendan Byrne Arena and Nassau Maussileum. MSG is a little better.

My mother once ordered a grilled chicken sandwhich at Yankee Stadium. The picture on the menu board showed a Kaiser roll, plump peice of chicken, garnished with lettuce, tomato, and onions for $6.50. What my mother received was a minature peice of frozen chicken and an even smaller bun with NO garnishes. When my mother complained she was told to get something else then. She demanded to speak to the manager who could only offer her 2 hotdogs instead. No money back. What a fvcken crock.