Fold The Metro?

Discussion in 'New York Red Bulls' started by Beerman, Nov 15, 2004.

1. soccerfan

soccerfan BigSoccer Supporter

Mar 13, 1999
    New Jersey
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    this is stupid thread with stupid people that call for this, i just can't put it any other way, apologies to the rest

i am upset and mad at the MFO , but i am more mad now at you guys calling for the team to FOLD ...we all upset we all mad. Sign the petition, call on them, voice your concern but no need to be stupid

2. wandering soccerdog

Mar 29, 2003
    Yeah, but sometimes you have to destroy the village in order to save it.

Perhaps a complete cleansing wouldn't be such a bad thing. Let the market lay dormant for a few years...get rid of all the bad "New-York-New-Jersey-MetroStars-Stillitano-incompetence-red-and-black-stripes-comic-book-logo-taxi-cab-crap" vibes and rebuild a little later down the line with a new ownership team, new name, and new commitment to being a professional organization with a knowledge of soccer business and tradition.

Shayna, they bought their tickets, they knew what they were getting into. I say, let 'em crash!

3. crusio

crusio New Member

May 10, 2004
    Princeton
    ANYONE that buys season tickets deserves what they get. Bottom line....

4. Brownswan

Brownswan New Member

Jun 30, 1999
    Port St. Lucie, FL
    this is stupid thread with stupid people that call for this,

Stupid is as stupid does, sir. Your posts contribute some heat, but very little light. The fault is partly mine, I shouldn't play devil's advocate among the choirboys.

5. otterulz

otterulz Member

Arsenal, Atleti
    South Korea
    Jun 20, 2002
    LIC, NY
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Well, we'll see how it works out with FC Dallas.