Fish vs. Dayak

Discussion in 'MLS: General' started by PZ, Nov 3, 2003.

1. PZ

PZ Member

Apr 11, 1999
    Michiana
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I'm sure you all saw Fish going at the 'roid freak after he scored. However, it hasn't been widely reported that the two had a bit of a pushing match in the tunnel at HT. I didn't see what happened but it seems Dayak went after Fish and punched him as they were coming off. Police were called in and statements taken. Neither player was booked during the match though so I'm not sure if the league will get involved.

2. Chicago1871

Chicago1871 Member

Apr 21, 2001
    Chicago
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    My money's on Dayak in the First round. He's too big, and Ruiz is too used to taking a dive. I just see Mills Lane yelling, "Touch gloves and come out fighting" and they touch gloves and Ruiz goes down in a heap.

3. Northside Rovers

Jan 28, 2000
    Austin TX
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    What I want to kknow is why Dayak rolls up his shirt sleeves. And some other Quakes guy does that too?

Is he proud of his hairy, manly biceps? He looks more like a longshoreman or like he's from the Village People than a soccer player.

Troy Dork.

4. ElJefe

ElJefe Moderator
    Staff Member

Feb 16, 1999
    Colorful Colorado
    Club:
    FC Dallas
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Seriously.

I used to think that he had a pack of smokes rolled up in one of those sleeves, then I realized it was more likely part of the Quakes' marketing plan to get more people from the Castro district to come to games.

5. Treetaliano

Treetaliano Member

Jun 29, 2002
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks for the sig

6. Unstoppable Fire 13

Unstoppable Fire 13 New Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago
    Befor Dayak even thinks about gettin into a rumble with ruiz i think he should consider winning a game before his pathetic team, which has lost 5 straight, gets eliminated by a team that hasnt won a road game all year.

when da quakes prove they're ready to play then he can do whatever the hell he wants.

7. Unstoppable Fire 13

Unstoppable Fire 13 New Member

Nov 3, 2003
    Chicago
    Befor Dayak even thinks about gettin into a rumble with ruiz i think he should consider winning a game before his pathetic team, which has lost 5 straight, gets eliminated by a team that hasnt won a road game all year.

when da quakes prove they're ready to play then he can do whatever the hell he wants.

8. odg78

odg78 Member

Feb 14, 2001
    North Carolina

I think Ruiz would be more likely to get in a cheap shot before he starts rolling around on the ground.

9. PZ

PZ Member

Apr 11, 1999
    Michiana
    Club:
    Ipswich Town FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Looks like Dayak could be in trouble as there were a bunch of witness' in the tunnel that saw him throw a punch.