First "real" Chicago fire game

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by BVgolski07, Sep 17, 2007.

1. BVgolski07

BVgolski07 Member

Aug 8, 2007
    Milwaukee
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Hey guys, I'm a fan from Milwaukee. I went to the game earlier in the year when chicago lost to houston 4-0 but i was sitting way over in the "corner kick" section on the concert stage side. This sunday I'm coming down to the game v. DCU and our tix are in section 119. This is one of the rowdy supporters sections correct? I've been a fan of MLS for about two years now and recently decided I would support Chicago as my team. I think the roster changes made were great and the fire have a pretty strong player at almost every position. Just wondering, when is Mapp gonna be back? Him, blanco, rolfe, and wanchope would be nasty. Anyways, im gettin excited for the game and i hope we get the W

2. SixKick

SixKick Moderator
    Staff Member

Nov 13, 2000
    Club:
    Club América
    Nat'l Team:
    Mexico
    Welcome aboard.

118 definitely and sometimes 117 is the supporters' section called Section 8. But it doesn't matter where your ticket is, if you want to come into Section 8 then just come on in. Just be ready to stand and cheer loudly.

Mapp just got his cast off last week. If things progress really well, we'll see Mapp back for the last game of the regular season. But who knows.

3. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    I saw Mapp in his cast on Friday. :(