First place, home sweet home.

Discussion in 'Bayern Munich' started by   , Nov 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    Bayern are back to first place in the league where they belong. :D

2. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    que the "Emperor's Theme" from Star Wars :cool:

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez

Haha how can you say Bayern are the dark side. Bayern are the light in an otherwise boring and dull league ;) .

Anyways off topic. Before the FCK match, there was footage of Kahn training. The ball was directed to him, he guessed the trajectory of the ball wrong and it bounced off the ground to hit him in the face... funny stuff. That guy sure is losing it.

4. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    I liked Darth Vader was much cooler than that interplanetary geek known as Luke Skywanker

Quite painful to see a goalie or any player for that matter lose it over time--isn't it? Sometimes worse than a Grandma with a broken hip :eek:

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    I have more respect for players that are losing it to realise it and become humble.
    Kahn still thinks he is super flying man and has an arrogant character. A reporter made a remark about his apparent mistake with the FCK goal and he replied "doesn't matter we are 1st place... understand 1ST PLACE!!"

6. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Rivaldo and Oliver should go find a room!

7. eissman

eissman Member+

Feb 5, 2004
    Illinois
    Club:
    FC Bayern München
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

OUR plan is executing to perfection.... moowaa haa haa haa haaaaaaa (evil laugh -- pathetic, I know)

Just where we wanted to be at this time... through to the Cup, playing our best soccer going into the last two matches of the group phase of CLS, and atop the tables of the Bundesliga. Not a bad spot.

Most of all I am happy to see the lineup has solidyfied and become quite effective. This is a great sign... one we all were not so sure would come about soon enough back in September! But alas... Magath knows best! :)

8. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    hum de hum, mmmmm

I am still waiting for the shoe to drop :cool:

9. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    The sad thing is that I like/liked Oliver. And I try to separate the personal from the professional. However, the last few years have been a little tumultuous for him to say the least. It will never happen, but I do firmly believe he should saty out of the national team for at least a year. Who cares if he starts in a meaningless friendly.. At Bayern is where he is going to prove his worth. I am still baffled by this talk about the "goalie situation" in Germany. WHO THE ******** PICKS THEIR NUMBER 1 A YEAR AND A HALF OUT OF THE WORLD CUP?

Got that out. :eek: Hey maybe they do--I sure as hell wouldn't and I think Klinsi is thinking somewhat the same thing.

10. SirManchester

SirManchester Member+

Apr 14, 2004
    Nat'l Team:
    Germany
    Well...this is it folks, We're champs once again. From here on its 3 points and 3 or more goals in every game! What delight!

May 13, 2004
    Saint Tropez
    Hehe this is funny... there is a reason why Bayern are the most hated German club.

12. Dead Fingers

Dead Fingers Moderator
    Staff Member

Jan 22, 2004
    St. Paul, Minnesota
    Club:
    Minnesota United FC
    Again---que the Emperors Theme ;)