Fire news 6/6/21

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Fanaddict, Jun 5, 2021.

1. Pennsylvania Dave

Jul 31, 2012
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    USMNT v. Mexico

Seeking assistance.

Question: Does anyone know anything about the "free" Fubo channel on a Roku television? I am hoping to see the USMNT v. Mexico game tonight and already pay for Peacock and ESPN+ and I have a Roku TV with a bunch of free channels and of course the bunny ears. Sadly down here in Western Kentucky we don't have 3 Spanish language channels to choose from on the rabbit ears like Chicago which will obviously carry the Mexico game. While I get something resembling both Fubo and Bein Sports on my Roku TV I never signed up for Fubo or Bein so while there are some games on there or a lot of abbreviated 90 in 30 games on the channel I wonder what my odds are that the USMNT v. Mexico game will be on there tonight? I sure don't want to sign up for CBS sports and my Roku TV guide does not list it as being on anywhere. Kind of a bummer.

My alternative is some other live stream or the Yoooo Tooobz. Any ideas?

2. bunge

bunge BigSoccer Supporter

Oct 24, 2000
    It’s on Fubo. CBS Sports or something.

3. xtomx

xtomx Member+

Chicago Fire
    Sep 6, 2001
    Northern Wisconsin, but not far from civilization
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    CBSSN Channel 158 on Dish.
    8:30 start

4. Pennsylvania Dave

Jul 31, 2012
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Hmm...Looks like I can just *add* the CBS Sports channel on my Roku and kinda activate a free trial and check it out for 90 minutes or so. Now that UEFA Champions League is over I don't see much reason to have it for very long. The Euros are on ESPN+ starting next week or so.

xtomx and bunge repped this.