Fire kit w/Numbers & Name

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by greystreet15, Oct 15, 2003.

1. greystreet15

greystreet15 New Member

Apr 23, 2003
    Chicago, IL, USA
    I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there anywhere online where you can order a Fire jersey with the names and numbers on the back? I've ordered a couple jerseys from soccerstore.com in the past, but 2 out of three times the lettering on the jerseys I've received has been different than what the teams wear, so I don't really want to order from them again. Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I'd really like to surprise my wife with a jersey.

Cheers,
    Scott
    dmb62998@yahoo.com

2. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    MLSgear will put on the name & number for you, but not the sponsor patch. But you could send yours jerseys to Eurosport and they will put on the sponsors patches on for you for $10.00 each.

3. Greddy

Greddy Member

Jun 24, 2003
    Chicago
    Club:
    FC Barcelona
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Has anyone had this done? How where the results?

4. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    I just got my jersey's back and they did a excellent job, they look just like the player worn jersey's

5. I know this is neither my team's forrum nor a big deal, but why don't they just put the shirt sponsor logos on all the replica jerseys, like in europe. I don't understand that? Player names and numbers are different, but you would think the sponsors would want their logos on replica gear.

6. firefan2001

firefan2001 Member+

Dec 27, 2000
    Oswego, Illinois
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Don't know why don't you ask them!