fire in newspapers 8/25

Discussion in 'Chicago Fire' started by Fanaddict, Aug 25, 2002.

1. Mayo

Mayo Member

Jul 21, 2000
    Chicago
    The announcement about the availability of season tickets could not have been made at a better moment. Since the Fire has sold out its last two games and probably will sell out its final two games you might want to think about getting those season tickets for next year now, seems to be what the Fire are saying to fans.

Maybe the team can get a big push in season ticket sales for next year. Remember what things looked like last year at this time? We were months away from having any idea where the team would play, much less announcing ticket packages.

2. Fanaddict

Fanaddict Member+

Mar 9, 2000
    streamwood IL USA
    Club:
    Chicago Fire
    Nat'l Team:
    United States

The announcement could have been made at a better momement--after a fire victory that put them in first place alone.

3. Swampgas United

Dec 24, 1999
    Boros
    Read the article about next years's tickets, I hope the Fire will do more to educate people about the "supporters section".

Too many people showed up this year, that had no idea about Section 8. I do think the signs they put up halfway throught the season helped at all. They should of had two general admission areas. The north for the supporters and the south for families,groups,etc.

Just my .02

4. genpabloescobar

Feb 17, 2002
    I slightly disagree. I think every section should be a supporters section, and even if the people attending are families with mom, dad, and 2.3 children, they should be standing and chanting throughout the whole game.

But, that's a pipe dream, I realize.

5. GoHawks4

GoHawks4 Member

Apr 24, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Liverpool FC
    Nat'l Team:
    United States
    Yeah, and the Fire should be playing in a sold-out 100,000 seat Horseshoe sepcifically for Soccer. And there will be record attempts for the most Sorrority girls playing naked twister on the 110 yard pitch before the game.

*sigh*