Fiorentina v Inter Milan [R] Pre/Post Match

Discussion in 'Inter Milan' started by Catfish, Nov 4, 2004.

1. Catfish

Catfish Member

Oct 1, 2002
    Chicago
    Club:
    Arsenal FC
    Inter Milan are on the road this weekend. Should be a great chance to claw their way back up the table. I'm predicting a 3-1 victory with Adriano scoring 2 and Davids sneaking 1 past the GK.

2. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    I'll say 2-2. With a inexperienced goalie and defence which can not hold a lead for anything. Adriano will score both.

3. retnicf

retnicf Member

May 7, 2001
    Mount Vernon, NY
    What's the record for the most draws in a season? I say we go for it! :rolleyes:

4. Cassano

Cassano Member

Jul 16, 2004
    Club:
    AC Milan
    Nat'l Team:
    Italy
    A loss will see Mancini waving goodbye....A Tie will just endanger him...

5. delp_07

delp_07 New Member

Oct 20, 2004
    Well with MAresca back and Miccoli back at his top form, there is no reason wat so ever why fiorentina cant tie or win. I remember wat miccolli did to inter at regginna a couple years ago, i think he can do it again. Jesus even Nakata is plzying good, i like this fiorentina team. Imma say Fiorentina-Inter 2-0

6. Inter2004

Inter2004 New Member

Feb 29, 2004
    USA
    This match is just too important for Inter and I think they will come thru. Inter will go up 2-0, give one back, but hold on for a 2-1 win. Adriano and Stankovic will get the goals.

7. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    True this match is very important for inter, yet when does inter ever perform under pressure?
    Remeber 01-02 season when all they had to do was beat lazio to win the Scudetto. :mad: inter doesn't perform well under pressure.

let's hope this time they do.

8. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    Well the good news is Inter are 5th the bad news is Juventus is running away with the League.Inter need to turn some of these draws into wins. They are playing some of the best Football in the Champions League but,arent doing so well in the League.Sure they are 5th but, some of these draws should be wins.Inter have a great team Adriano is one of the best forwards in the World and really the performance in the League has been bad.Inter need to win against Fiorentina and build on that win.

9. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    At halftime Fiorentina is up 1-0...

10. mritalian1210

mritalian1210 Member

Jun 10, 2004
    Northern Jersey
    Club:
    AC Milan
    ADRIANO makes it 1-1 with 3 minutes left.

Inter is having major promblems this season.

11. SoccerFan8270

SoccerFan8270 New Member

Oct 7, 2003
    Pennsylvania
    FINAL:
    Fiorentina: 1
    Inter: 1

12. Fulhamfc3

Fulhamfc3 New Member

Sep 26, 2004
    Las Vegas
    Maybe Inter dont care about the League. Seriously Inter play great great great Football in the CL and in Serie A they dont play anything like they do in the CL.Inter dominates teams like Valencia,Werder Bremen,Anderlecht but, cant beat Fiorentina.

13. SueB

SueB New Member

Mar 23, 1999
    Waterbury, VT
    I don't think it's that they don't "care", but at this point, 11 points down, it might actually be easier for them to focus on trying to win the CL than on winning the league.